SG Talk

Full Version: ‘It’s hard to find another place like this’: Peace Centre to close after Jan 28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
‘It’s hard to find another place like this’: Peace Centre to close after Jan 28 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/i...ter-jan-28
Peace center was opened and named because the year it opened there were no major wars in the world

Sad to day all that has changed.
Especially the kachang puteh man outside peace ventre
War coming, hence they need to remove Peace for the onslaught...
I remember the place for the sleazy ATB meow meows and ktvs.  It had a very seedy reputation for the past 2 decades or so.

Dunno why peepur are waxing lyrical over its overdue demise Laughing
I usually popped by to say hello and then proceed to tekka market jiak indian rojak.
Those meimeis will pretend to be pte students at those dubious skools and moonlight as ktv hostesses. Msian, Thai, China and lastly the vietbus Laughing

Those younger vietbus who have been bought for marriage purposes usually will end up there despite their legit occupations like waitress or cooks or pte students Laughing
(28-01-2024, 08:40 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]Those meimeis will pretend to be pte students at those dubious skools and moonlight as ktv hostesses.  Msian, Thai, China and lastly the vietbus  Laughing

Those younger vietbus who have been bought for marriage purposes usually will end up there despite their legit occupations like waitress or cooks or pte students Laughing

Very seasoned player spotted. Lol
(28-01-2024, 08:45 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Very seasoned player spotted. Lol

I am only a placebo Smile