SG Talk

Full Version: This hawker dish is SGTALKER KOR KOR FAV?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pork.jpg]
[Image: IMG20240126141257.jpg]

Pig blood, hard to find nowadays
Kway chip cholesterol high. I like the big intestines.
(28-01-2024, 08:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG20240126141257.jpg]

Pig blood, hard to find nowadays

you last time got eat still haven't ban yet is it in SG.

(28-01-2024, 08:36 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Kway chip cholesterol high. I like the big intestines.

I actually don't even know how to order. My side here got one famous stall selling this .
(28-01-2024, 08:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]you last time got eat still haven't ban yet is it in SG.

I actually don't even know how to order. My side here got one famous stall selling this .

Now modern they ask how many ppl portion. Then inside is all mix. For me I will say I don't want 三层肉aka五花肉they will swap with something equivalent. O cuz cannot be big intestines as that is more expensive. They give me small intestines instead.
(28-01-2024, 08:44 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Now modern they ask how many ppl portion. Then inside is all mix. For me I will say I don't want 三层肉aka五花肉they will swap with something equivalent. O cuz cannot be big intestines as that is more expensive. They give me small intestines instead.

Than how to order ? Just tell One person portion?
(28-01-2024, 08:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Than how to order ? Just tell One person portion?

That is correct. Then some will say is it all a bit or you got preference some more some don't want. Some won't ask and assume default you eat every thing a bit.
(28-01-2024, 08:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Than how to order ? Just tell One person portion?

One person portion, and exclude things you dun want like skin
(28-01-2024, 08:53 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]One person portion, and exclude things you dun want like skin

Fair hawker will replace what you dun wan and ask you the replacement you got eat ok? Some lousy hawkers just earn lor as in same price with excluded items.
(28-01-2024, 08:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]you last time got eat still haven't ban yet is it in SG.

Pig blood is banned by our banana scholars.It is actually very rich in iron
(28-01-2024, 09:21 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Pig blood is banned by our banana scholars.It is actually very rich in iron

That is why Msia still can sell becuz it is not banned by banana scholars.
(28-01-2024, 09:21 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Pig blood is banned by our banana scholars.It is actually very rich in iron

I know Korean also like to eat.
(28-01-2024, 08:44 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Now modern they ask how many ppl portion. Then inside is all mix. For me I will say I don't want 三层肉aka五花肉they will swap with something equivalent. O cuz cannot be big intestines as that is more expensive. They give me small intestines instead.

Big intestine is not expensive but sold expensively.

You only need to boil longer to soften it otherwise it feels rubbery.

You can buy from wet market and cook it yourself if you like eating it. Make sure to clean the inside with garlic. The big intestine is where the shit passes through to come out from the arsehole.

And be careful... Very high bad cholesterol.
Don't eat too often. I went to Guangzhou with my cousins and realised that they liked to eat these spare parts. One of them got stroke at 60+.
(28-01-2024, 10:51 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]sgtalk.net/User-Oyk BETTER OFF DEAD
[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1706445042' Wrote: [ -> ]1706445042[/url]']
[Image: pork.jpg]

Pig intestine is the best. Rotfl

Many ppl have misconception Chao Ang Mohs don’t eat internal organs.