SG Talk

Full Version: A 49-year-old man was arrested for kicking a police officer after he had
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A 49-year-old man was arrested for kicking a police officer after he had barricaded himself inside a Sembawang HDB flat with a 52-year-old woman.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3OlwML1

Follow us on @mothershipsg
If I were the mata, I will whack him till he kneels down and cry tolong. Aiptasia knows what I am capable of doing which is why he dares not meet me.
(29-01-2024, 03:24 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]If I were the mata, I will whack him till he kneels down and cry tolong. Aiptasia knows what I am capable of doing which is why he dares not meet me.

[Image: SCsHF.gif]
(29-01-2024, 03:24 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]If I were the mata, I will whack him till he kneels down and cry tolong. Aiptasia knows what I am capable of doing which is why he dares not meet me.
[Image: 2slqpgs.gif?w=425&h=238]
Such a rare gif of a full attendance parliament...
(29-01-2024, 03:19 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]A 49-year-old man was arrested for kicking a police officer after he had barricaded himself inside a Sembawang HDB flat with a 52-year-old woman.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3OlwML1

Follow us on @mothershipsg

Who is the MP leh? Thinking
(30-01-2024, 10:15 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Such a rare gif of a full attendance parliament...

RK was walking in.   Rolleyes
he went 3 vaccin or 4?

So says the self proclaimed 80 year old who would die if he even exert himself raising his tongkat.

CECA bullshitter, still no balls to come out and meet me?  LOL!
(30-01-2024, 11:03 AM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]So says the self proclaimed 80 year old who would die if he even exert himself raising his tongkat.

CECA bullshitter, still no balls to come out and meet me?  LOL!

Ranjiao rar you.  No balls to go to Tiong Bahru to meet me.  Scared of my tongkat izzit?  TLLMCFH.   Rolleyes
(30-01-2024, 11:54 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Ranjoa rar you.  No balls to go to Tiong Bahru to meet me.  Scared of my tongkat izzit?  TLLMCFH.   Rolleyes

Name the place and meet me there. 

Niamah chao hai - no balls to meet me then shut the fug CCB!
(30-01-2024, 01:48 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Name the place and meet me there. 

Niamah chao hai - no balls to meet me then shut the fug CCB!

Already named! Tiong Bahru! 12 noon! You didn't turn up and claimed that your mother didn't let you go!

Blardy jhk! Bo rampar jiusi bo rampar!  Rolleyes
(30-01-2024, 01:55 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Already named! Tiong Bahru! 12 noon! You didn't turn up and claimed that your mother didn't let you go!

Blardy jhk! Bo rampar jiusi bo rampar!  Rolleyes

Which specific location in Tiong Bahru, you CECA CCB?  

I will be there at 12 noon and you better fugging show up.  Name the EXACT location, you bloody ball-less eunuch shitskin !
(30-01-2024, 08:34 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Which specific location in Tiong Bahru, you CECA CCB?  

I will be there at 12 noon and you better fugging show up.  Name the EXACT location, you bloody ball-less eunuch shitskin !

I said Macdonald's but you? You gave me a stupid sexcuse saying that chiur mommy didn't let you go out! TLLMCFH!  Rolleyes
(30-01-2024, 09:21 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]I said Macdonald's but you? You gave me a stupid sexcuse saying that chiur mommy didn't let you go out! TLLMCFH!  Rolleyes

Fug off CCB.  Where the fug did you state McDonald's here?

Pundek ma chao hai pukimak!

Meet me at Mcdonald's Tiong Bahru tomorrow at 12 noon.  If you don't FUGGING show up, I will kick your mutha fugging arse until you go back to CECA land.  KNNCCB!
(30-01-2024, 09:33 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Fug off CCB.  Where the fug did you state McDonald's here?

Pundek ma chao hai pukimak!

Meet me at Mcdonald's Tiong Bahru tomorrow at 12 noon.  If you don't FUGGING show up, I will kick your mutha fugging arse until you go back to CECA land.  KNNCCB!

And tomorrow you will tell me your mommy don't let you go?  Again? Rolleyes
(30-01-2024, 08:34 PM)aiptasia Wrote: [ -> ]Which specific location in Tiong Bahru, you CECA CCB?  

(30-01-2024, 09:21 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ][Image: SCHVu.png]
(30-01-2024, 09:36 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]And tomorrow you will tell me your mommy don't let you go?  Again? Rolleyes

Show up first pundek.

12 noon tomorrow.