SG Talk

Full Version: Man says SimplyGo app charged him 4x "but none of the $ went into my ezlink card'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who he voted?
EZ-Link app is still better.  Rotfl

Simply go app can go and fly kite.
(30-01-2024, 06:55 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]EZ-Link app is still better.  Rotfl

Simply go app can go and fly kite.

what choice you had if LTA insisted.
(30-01-2024, 06:56 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]what choice you had if LTA insisted.

You think LTA is stupid like you?
(30-01-2024, 06:59 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]You think LTA is stupid like you?

you smart why are you still poor like a church mouse?
Might be just teething problems. I used only the ticketing machines and counter just like EZlink card to top up; no such problem. The good thing is I could check instantly how much it charged and how much left using my phone. SimplyGo tells me the exact time I enter and exit the station and bus so that I can plan my minute shopping to make use bus-to-train transfer discount to save money. My other family member use the iWatch and Simplygo to travel in MRT and bus.
SimplyGo is just another SG app developed just for the sake of developing app to wayang ministers when we already got Ezlink app.
Singapore has no resources. It has very high labor costs and is not in a position to compete with other nations. It has to find other niche technologies to survive. Digital technology is one that Singapore has found beneficial to supplement and support its other activities such as those in the financial hub; naturally, it would want to spend lots of money. Singapore's digital economy has doubled in the last 5 years. As we travel in MRTs, we can see everyone has a handphone. Think digital technology will progress well in Singapore.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/10/10/singapor...years.html