SG Talk

Full Version: Truck driver, 56, dies in 5-vehicle accident in Chua Chu Kang; 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Truck driver, 56, dies in 5-vehicle accident in Chua Chu Kang; 2 other people taken to hospital

The man, who was pronounced dead at the scene, was freed from the driver's seat by SCDF officers using hydraulic rescue equipment.

🔗 https://tdy.sg/3SAM5lx

@todayonlinesg
(30-01-2024, 11:40 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Truck driver, 56, dies in 5-vehicle accident in Chua Chu Kang; 2 other people taken to hospital The man, who was pronounced dead at the scene, was freed from the driver's seat by SCDF officers using hydraulic rescue equipment.

If a truck driver can die in a road accident, how about motorcyclists and car drivers? 
Cny coming ..alot of tua taiji will happen
RIP.

Safety is your own personal responsibility.
Any strict law implementing, also cannot prevent accident.
Rest in peace 🕊️.
(30-01-2024, 12:01 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]If a truck driver can die in a road accident, how about motorcyclists and car drivers? 

What you are saying is if a leopard can die in a fight what about rabbits and goats?

Well a leopard fighting with a tiger would..in 99% of cases become lunch. In the other 1%, the tiger was a senior citizen...

So if you look at what the lorry collided with, you'd see why the lorry driver died.
(30-01-2024, 01:08 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]RIP.

Safety is your own personal responsibility.
Any strict law implementing, also cannot prevent accident.

You sound like you are saying the decreased deserved to die.

I remember sometime before the last GE which got Lam Pin Min voted out, a 64 year old woman was walking on the footpath. She wasn't jaywalking on the road. How much more safe could she be?

A 21 year old man crashed his PMD into her. It was a big PMD and travelling at a high speed.

The woman ran up a huge horsepeter bill and doctors said she would need medical treatment for life.

She was in a coma. The man who caused this denied responsibility.
(30-01-2024, 01:36 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]What you are saying is if a leopard can die in a fight what about rabbits and goats? Well a leopard fighting with a tiger would..in 99% of cases become lunch. In the other 1%, the tiger was a senior citizen...So if you look at what the lorry collided with, you'd see why the lorry driver died.

Your analogy is incongruous with my earlier post. The lorry driver is well-protected in his cabin compared to other motorists such as a car driver and biker.  In this particular accident, the trucker collided with another heavy vehicle. Both drivers are well-protected compared to other road users, but this didn't protect 1 of them from death. That's all. 
(30-01-2024, 01:45 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Your analogy is incongruous with my earlier post. The lorry driver is well-protected in his cabin compared to other motorists such as a car driver and biker.  In this particular accident, the trucker collided with another heavy vehicle. Both drivers are well-protected compared to other road users, but this didn't protect 1 of them from death. That's all. 

Physics 101.

When a big force is met by another big force, being well protected is an illusion or delusoon.
(30-01-2024, 01:45 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Your analogy is incongruous with my earlier post. The lorry driver is well-protected in his cabin compared to other motorists such as a car driver and biker.  In this particular accident, the trucker collided with another heavy vehicle. Both drivers are well-protected compared to other road users, but this didn't protect 1 of them from death. That's all. 

Physics 101.

When a big force is met by another big force, being well protected is an illusion or delusoon.
(30-01-2024, 01:50 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Physics 101. When a big force is met by another big force, being well protected is an illusion or delusoon.

I see your point.  That's why I mentioned that the trucker was sadly struck by another trucker. The point of impact probably saved the other lorry driver's life.
(30-01-2024, 01:50 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]i am....
[Image: SCHVQ.gif]
(30-01-2024, 01:50 PM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ][Image: SCHVu.png]
Traffic accident along Newton Road
http://tinyurl.com/44ckx4e4
(30-01-2024, 11:05 PM)Reddishday Wrote: [ -> ]Traffic accident along Newton Road
http://tinyurl.com/44ckx4e4

Even the police couldn't stand the sight of these MPs

[Image: Agitated.jpg]