SG Talk

Full Version: I Bought A Passport That Lets Me Travel the World!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What so special about this to travel the world as if others cannot
Earlier part he said the passport requires 100K donation to obtain.

The one he got is 100K one?
He's quite rich, can afford to buy that ppt and travel around. No need to work?
(02-02-2024, 01:44 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]He's quite rich, can afford to buy that ppt and travel around. No need to work?

you should contact him and offer to be his gay travel buddy Rotfl
(02-02-2024, 03:10 PM)pervertosan Wrote: [ -> ]you should contact him and offer to be his gay travel buddy Rotfl

Lao gay, tiakong your 鸡排 gotch 老人味,that's why cannot sell well is it? How about your 鸭肛? Laughing
(02-02-2024, 01:43 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Earlier part he said the passport requires 100K donation to obtain.

The one he got is 100K one?

His passport cost him $150k, he doesn’t have so much money, so they reduced the amount to $1000 and asked him to find 149 others who want to buy passports, he made it and received his new passport in mail…his dream came true.
Do they sell in Shopee or Lazada?
🤣
(02-02-2024, 03:46 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote: [ -> ]His passport cost him $150k, he doesn’t have so much money, so they reduced the amount to $1000 and asked him to find 149 others who want to buy passports, he made it and received his new passport in mail…his dream came true.

So all the 159 people got passports for $1000 each?

Looks very cheap.
(02-02-2024, 05:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]So all the 159 people got passports for $1000 each?

Looks very cheap.

I think so, so instead of paying $150k by one person, they share the amount among 150 people.
Wow, your post got me all excited! Traveling the world sounds like an absolute dream. I remember when I went on a spontaneous trip to Costa Rica with some friends. We stumbled upon this hidden gem of a website called Costa Rica Focus, which helped us discover incredible local spots we'd never have found otherwise. That trip opened my eyes to the beauty of exploring off the beaten path.
(23-02-2024, 07:02 PM)matildashapes Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, your post got me all excited! Traveling the world sounds like an absolute dream. I remember when I went on a spontaneous trip to Costa Rica with some friends.

The world is so big, full of surprises  Laughing