SG Talk

Full Version: tech layoffs surge in jan2024
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes indeed tech sector has high layoff. You go LinkedIn see most of them looking for jobs after retrench. Me keep fingers crossed for my own rice bowl.
(02-02-2024, 06:47 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Yes indeed tech sector has high layoff. You go LinkedIn see most of them looking for jobs after retrench. Me keep fingers crossed for my own rice bowl.

u in tech IT also ah?
good luck...lol
(02-02-2024, 06:49 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]u in tech IT also ah?
good luck...lol

I in it since I graduated in 1998. Been through one layoff but always found the next within 2 weeks. But now I am old so doubt can so fast land next job compared to last time. I not managerial role so maybe got more vacancies hmmm
Hopefully. that brainless old Hypocrite's daughter get retrenched

so that he can go and lick PAP's dirty toes
Retrenchment rate is getting worse but we still have to face additional cost due to GST. I am sure the COE collected is enough to cover so where has the money gone?
https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore...d=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=74559b6eab5b414b855f8a1371f91321&ei=12
(02-02-2024, 10:02 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Retrenchment rate is getting worse but we still have to face additional cost due to GST. I am sure the COE collected is enough to cover so where has the money gone?

go to the failed HSR project

malaysia cannot pay so we pay
The CNY mood this year is rather grey this time. The CDC Voucher was disbursed and people buying food in the past 2 weeks cannot and will not be able to replace the True Happiness of using own means to purchase.
(07-02-2024, 07:50 PM)Symmetry Wrote: [ -> ]The CNY mood this year is rather grey this time. The CDC Voucher was disbursed and people buying food in the past 2 weeks cannot and will not be able to replace the True Happiness of using own means to purchase.

at last CDC is 700 and no inflation and no 9%GST

this time CDC is 500 and inflation and 9%GSTĀ 
where got happiness?