SG Talk

Full Version: Carpark Sexpert Please Come In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Those carpark with CCTV and put “no waiting/no parking” what is the rationale ah? If stays there to wait for a parking lot is it wrong?

[Image: IMG-3620.jpg]
But I always do that leh.. so far never get any summon.
(03-02-2024, 10:16 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]But I always do that leh.. so far never get any summon.
I ended up parking into a season lot and wait for a normal lot.  Rotfl
(03-02-2024, 10:18 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]I ended up parking into a season lot and wait for a normal lot.  Rotfl

A few weeks ago I waited at the season lot. Then one uncle came to me and pointed at the CCTV. He said even wait at the lot also cannot. I boh hiew him.
They're various reasons. One is that area is for pick up and drop off. Waiting and parking would inconvenient other drivers
(03-02-2024, 10:32 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]They're various reasons. One is that area is for pick up and drop off. Waiting and parking would inconvenient other drivers
It a carpark. The parking lots have both season and non season. So for no season holder trying to park at those non season lots. Where are we supposed to wait for these lots?
(03-02-2024, 10:46 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]It a carpark. The parking lots have both season and non season. So for no season holder trying to park at those non season lots. Where are we supposed to wait for these lots?

Then cannot wait. Find another carpark
(03-02-2024, 10:46 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]It a carpark. The parking lots have both season and non season. So for no season holder trying to park at those non season lots. Where are we supposed to wait for these lots?

They're always several options. Go to another car park, wait at any lot or non obstructing spot until a proper lot is available, or someone asks you to go away, take the risk and park anywhere. The chances of kena fine is very low, usually below 10%
(03-02-2024, 01:34 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]They're always several options. Go to another car park, wait at any lot or non obstructing spot until a proper lot is available, or someone asks you to go away, take the risk and park anywhere. The chances of kena fine is very low, usually below 10%
For them to put up such signages can only mean one thing. The carpark is a hot favorite for drivers, hence, many cars turn up there resulting residence and business owner can’t their parking lot