SG Talk

Full Version: Master Leong : China Investors angry...my GF will be working as cleaner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So his atb gf went back to china to work as cleaner to feed his gambling habits?
(05-02-2024, 01:20 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]So his atb gf went back to china to work as cleaner to feed his gambling habits?

Your fault mouth is good at generating personal accusations ...please go watch the video before commenting.
Dun waste time on such videos, i was asking a question based on yr title, why so angry?

So today mama cooked for you again, washed the dishes and mop the floor, and you din do nothing?
How cum you so free, even got time to watch this video?
(05-02-2024, 01:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Dun waste time on such videos, i was asking a question based on yr title, why so angry?

So today mama cooked for you again, washed the dishes and mop the floor, and you din do nothing?

LOL...

Rotfl

If so good in making money from the market, does he need to teach to earn the hard-earned money?