SG Talk

Full Version: Just bought 2 durians $5 each....guess how it turn out?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I asked vendor what type of usirng he say everything mix in the pile ...red prawn MSW, kampung durian..., zero guarantee, pick yourself....cannot open. Don't come back to exchange ....

Okay here the 2 I pick after using my selection method and screening.

Later I will open to show inside.Did I just waste $10? Or did I stimble upon hidden gems....you will find out soon.

[Image: QbZzHFU.jpg]
dun sniff at the durians when buying, you can be infected easily
First durian open...very sweet evenly riped and creamy taste.

[Image: hhiyUzd.jpg]
2nd durian is passable....can eat but taste is okay only
[Image: AfRccx0.jpg]
Expert explains how to pick a good durian.
[Image: 20210711-152120.jpg]

Ate quite a lot of MSW. This one from Pahang was the best. Dont waste $$$ on lousy ones especially the red prawn which is just sweet only.
(31-07-2021, 05:52 PM)Notdumb Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 20210711-152120.jpg]

Ate quite a lot of MSW. This one from Pahang was the best. Dont waste $$$ on lousy ones especially the red prawn which is just sweet only.

Yeah. Black Gold is best
(31-07-2021, 04:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]I asked vendor what type of usirng he say everything mix in the pile ...red prawn MSW, kampung durian..., zero guarantee, pick yourself....cannot open. Don't come back to exchange ....

Okay here the 2 I pick after using my selection method and screening.

Later I will open to show inside.Did I just waste $10? Or did I stimble upon hidden gems....you will find out soon.

[Image: QbZzHFU.jpg]
Where did you bgt them?
The best to eat durian is during raining days, wet and cold.
Cos durian a very heaty food.
Eat already body very warm at night.
Eat before bedtime can sleep shiok shiok