SG Talk

Full Version: Biden's warning to China and Russia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

拜登嚴肅警告 對中俄戰爭!? 2021 0731
At his age, he may drop dead anytime  Laughing
"I think it's more than likely we're going to end up, if we end up in a war - a real shooting war with a major power - it's going to be as a consequence of a cyber breach of great consequence and it's increasing exponentially, the capabilities," Biden said during a half-hour speech while visiting the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)......

Since then, senior members of the Biden administration's national security team have been in constant contact with senior members of the Kremlin over cyber attacks on the United States, the White House has said...

Biden also highlighted the threats posed by China, referring to President Xi Jinping as "deadly earnest about becoming the most powerful military force in the world, as well as the largest and most prominent economy in the world by the mid-40s, the 2040s."...

https://www.reuters.com/world/biden-warn...021-07-27/
There is no point talking logic and reasoning with America now.

Just drive America into heavy spending and attack their financial sectors. Drive inflation up for America.
Let them go down economically...
Opinion: Russia and China’s hypocritical attempt to control cyberspace

.... In the annals of diplomatic hypocrisy, this new accord is a stunner, even by Russian and Chinese standards. It promotes a new Russian plan for international governance of the global Internet, even as it stresses the right of Russia, China and other authoritarian states “to regulate the national segment of the Internet” to edit and censor what their people can see.

The June 28 Russia-China accord was revealed in a little-noticed posting the next day by the Chinese embassy in Moscow, which was sent to me by a European Internet activist. It amounts to a manifesto for joint Internet control through capture of existing United Nations-sponsored organizations, such as the International Telecommunications Union (ITU).

The parties emphasize the unity of positions on the management of the Internet,” says a translated version of the pact, explaining that “Russia and China note the need to strengthen the role of the International Telecommunication Union and the representation of the two countries in its governing bodies.”

This expansion to cyberspace of an existing treaty on “good neighborliness, friendship and cooperation” is a sign of what Biden administration officials tell me is a deepening strategic alignment between Moscow and Beijing. To formalize the agreement, Presidents Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping held a joint teleconference last month, according to a story by the Russian news agency Novosti.

Russia’s alignment with China on cyber issues dampens whatever hope the Biden administration might have had that it could split the two countries. Such a wedge developed in the 1970s, because of Chinese resentment of diktats from the old Soviet Union. But the Novosti commentary noted that this old “ideological quarrel” has been replaced by “a new model of Russian-Chinese relations.”

The Moscow-Beijing Internet alliance should raise eyebrows because it comes at a time when U.S. intelligence agencies are discovering new evidence that Russian and Chinese intelligence agencies are either directing or condoning use of ransomware and other malicious cyberattacks against Western companies.

The latest revelation of such meddling was Monday’s disclosure by the Biden administration that China’s spy agency, the Ministry of State Security, “uses criminal contract hackers to conduct unsanctioned cyber operations globally,” including a hack of Microsoft’s Exchange suite used by “tens of thousands of systems around the world,” a senior administration official said. The official said these Chinese operations exceed even Russian “moonlighting” between its intelligence services and criminal hackers.......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/...censor-it/
[Image: 100.webp]

cant even climb up the plane
(31-07-2021, 04:27 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 100.webp]

cant even climb up the plane

Most Career politicians  have in common, cannot deliver. Big Grin
(31-07-2021, 04:27 PM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]There is no point talking logic and reasoning with America now.

Just drive America into heavy spending and attack their financial sectors. Drive inflation up for America.
Let them go down economically...

How to do it?
(31-07-2021, 10:51 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]How to do it?

Recently, I saw a video on how Assmerica $$ killing themselves with the help of PRCunts.
Assmerica buy craps and useless consumable goods from PRCunts because they have a spendthrift brainless culture.
While the PRCunts then uses the USD to help fund their Road and Belt, buy friends and resources, invest in assets to enhance the country's value, while Assmerica continues to buy from PRCunts useless stuffs.
Now PRCunts will use US money to rebuild Taliban Laughing
(31-07-2021, 11:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]Recently, I saw a video on how Assmerica $$ killing themselves with the help of PRCunts.
Assmerica buy craps and useless consumable goods from PRCunts because they have a spendthrift brainless culture.
While the PRCunts then uses the USD to help fund their Road and Belt, buy friends and resources, invest in assets to enhance the country's value, while Assmerica continues to buy from PRCunts useless stuffs.
Now PRCunts will use US money to rebuild Taliban Laughing

While I'm a strong advocate of a stronger Asia I don't think the US is that easy to supplant. I've worked with some very brilliant minds (in the tech area) in the Western world and it's my personal opinion that China is not yet at the level to match them, not in the next 10 years, maybe not even the next 20 years.

The end is not nigh for the US. They've many clever people who will try to prevent that.
(31-07-2021, 11:24 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]While I'm a strong advocate of a stronger Asia I don't think the US is that easy to supplant. I've worked with some very brilliant minds (in the tech area) in the Western world and it's my personal opinion that China is not yet at the level to match them, not in the next 10 years, maybe not even the next 20 years.

The end is not nigh for the US. They've many clever people who will try to prevent that.

I am in consulting for the past 25 years and have dealt with major technology players in the world from Avaya during the 90s, to MS and SAP of 2000s, now Google/AWS and with China startups. Worked in a company bigger than Accenture and a small start-up in early 2000.

I tell you and state it as the fact ..... CHINA is leading the world in technology especially in AI and Deep learning .... the West is a lazy spent force. PRCunts is not going but already is the leader in many fields and they are as hungry and driven as ever.

The difference between the West and PRCunts .... the PRCunts as a nation HAS A POINT TO PROVE .... THAT desire is scary
(31-07-2021, 11:36 PM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]I am in consulting for the past 25 years and have dealt with major technology players in the world from Avaya during the 90s, to MS and SAP of 2000s, now Google/AWS and with China startups. Worked in a company bigger than Accenture and a small start-up in early 2000.

I tell you and state it as the fact ..... CHINA is leading the world in technology especially in AI and Deep learning .... the West is a lazy spent force. PRCunts is not going but already is the leader in many fields and they are as hungry and driven as ever.

The difference between the West and PRCunts .... the PRCunts as a nation HAS A POINT TO PROVE .... THAT desire is scary

I have worked in top level R&D for over 20 years and am in contact with experts, whether you're talking about universities or the industry including the defence sector (such as companies like Thales, Boeing, airbus etc), from both China and the West. My area of work does not span just IT but many aspects of engineering. The US is able to produce talents, not just because the people are smart, but the environment allows crazy ideas to be experimented, something lacking in China. Fundamental research which is very important to doing great things, is still not so emphasized in China because its immediate benefits cannot be seen. As of now, no country is able to attract talents like the US.

Even my Huawei friends told me that China cannot hope to catch up with the US soon. If you talk about AI (which is just a small domain in technology), it is still unclear if China is leading. You can easily check this on the internet. And there's a lot more to technology than just AI and data analytics.
So the Sleepy Joe is waring to China and Russia that his sleepy days are numbered, as so many white trash have to serve the death notice in US? lol
maybe not top yet but it's the speed of moving ahead in many areas that makes many ppl jealous and worried...
(01-08-2021, 12:01 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I have worked in top level R&D for over 20 years and am in contact with experts, whether you're talking about universities or the industry including the defence sector, from both China and the West. My area of work does not span just IT but many aspects of engineering. The US is able to produce talents, not just because the people are smart, but the environment allows crazy ideas to be experimented, something lacking in China. Fundamental research which is very important to doing great things, is still not so emphasized in China because its immediate benefits cannot be seen. As of now, no country is able to attract talents like the US.

Even my Huawei friends told me that China cannot hope to catch up with the US soon. If you talk about AI (which is just a small domain in technology), it is still unclear if China is leading. You can easily check this on the internet. And there's a lot more to technology than just AI and data analytics.

The US talents are mostly non-white... Asian, mostly Chinese. Defense, recently, I work with a start-up made up of ex IDF and IIC and the things they do. We spent 250m on them. Foolish for me to debate on our individual experience as a debate, because I can claimed I am Superman disguise as Spiderman but actually Tony Stark.

Let's talk reality.

"Environment allows crazy ideas to be experimented" I agreed and that's why they are falling behind because of crazy consumable needs and ideas. While PRCunts, R&D drives are to prove that there WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER OPIUM WAR AND NEVER BE BULLIED BY WESTERN NATION. Different levels of motivation.

Every PRCunts and companies I work and spoke to, they have a fire to prove they are united powerful CHINA ....while the west is on individual wealth and glory

The Covid has already shown how PRCunts united to fight CoVid ... while the West ........ The power of individual motivation is EXTREMELY powerful, imagine a nation highly motivated.

That's why Hong Kangers do not understand the shame and humiliation Hong Kong brought to China. They rather nuke Hong Kong than let it go rouge and the same for goes Taiwan's independence. 

Its a war between individual needs versus collective spirit
(01-08-2021, 12:21 AM)Tangsen Wrote: [ -> ]The US talents are mostly non-white... Asian, mostly Chinese. Defense, recently, I work with a start-up made up of ex IDF and IIC and the things they do. We spent 250m on them. Foolish for me to debate on our individual experience as a debate, because I can claimed I am Superman disguise as Spiderman but actually Tony Stark.

Let's talk reality.

"Environment allows crazy ideas to be experimented" I agreed and that's why they are falling behind because of crazy consumable needs and ideas. While PRCunts, R&D drives are to prove that there WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER OPIUM WAR AND NEVER BE BULLIED BY WESTERN NATION. Different levels of motivation.

Every PRCunts and companies I work and spoke to, they have a fire to prove they are united powerful CHINA ....while the west is on individual wealth and glory

The Covid has already shown how PRCunts united to fight CoVid ... while the West ........ The power of individual motivation is EXTREMELY powerful, imagine a nation highly motivated.

That's why Hong Kangers do not understand the shame and humiliation Hong Kong brought to China. They rather nuke Hong Kong than let it go rouge and the same for goes Taiwan's independence. 

Its a war between individual needs versus collective spirit

I think the part about the individual experience is first started by you  Big Grin
(01-08-2021, 12:32 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the part about the individual experience is first started by you  Big Grin

That's why I stated it was foolish of me.

So anything to says other than my foolishness and on how China is leading or going to lead the West in technology?

Look at Space, insecure Assmerica barred PRCunts from the ISS and they said ok .... we have one of their own. Who is also in MARS? 

The collective united motivation is key for China today and tomorrow .... as the West of today, they resemble the warring states of the old China
The biggest mistake Assmerica did in trying to divide China ... by using Hong Kan, TaiWart and Xinjiang .... It will just unite and motivate general PRCunts more.

So if you ask me how then you can divide China .... no reason to share my thoughts