SG Talk

Full Version: The Year of the Dragon is a good time to have more babies, said Prime Minister
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Year of the Dragon is a good time to have more babies, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in his Chinese New Year message.

On its part, the Government will build a "Singapore Made For Families”, he added: 
https://str.sg/mnLV
李总理新春献词 盼本地夫妇龍年...“多生早生!!! Heart

[Image: Untitled20design20287129_1.jpg]
Talking crap as usual. With costs of living spiraling skywards, unemployment also increasing , is the government sucking the lives out of its citizens?
One is enough. There are no jobs for my cousin and my neighbour means that there is high possibility I will be made jobless this year.
I thought he only wants and loves black dragons? Or is he implying the black dragons?!
(09-02-2024, 03:16 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]One is enough. There are no jobs for my cousin and my neighbour means that there is high possibility I will be made jobless this year.

The dunno what Federation chief already hint something about this year and how to cushion impact etc so I think they are already informed in advance by employers after CNY the axe will start to fall.
More babies more tax to collect
Take mRNA some cannot give birth?
most sgtalkers are bbfa how to have baby?