SG Talk

Full Version: All past & present NSmen will receive S$200 in LifeSG credits. #SGBudget2024
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
💰 All past & present NSmen will receive S$200 in LifeSG credits. #SGBudget2024

➡️ https://bit.ly/4bCKzH3

Follow us on @mothershipsg
After wasting 2 years only $200?
(16-02-2024, 06:16 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]After wasting 2 years only $200?

Our leaders are trying to buy our votes for the GE with "peanuts".  Do they think that we are monkeys?
Can cash out by Sheng Siong machine?
Many would hv to upgrade their smart phone in order to install lifesg app
(16-02-2024, 06:19 PM)puntfast2 Wrote: [ -> ]Can cash out by Sheng Siong machine?

I managed to do that the last time to obtain the LifeSG credits.
The credited money can cash out or only buy things in NTUC ?
(16-02-2024, 06:28 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to do that the last time to obtain the LifeSG credits.

Cash or cpf topup.?.
(16-02-2024, 06:16 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]After wasting 2 years only $200?

Some ppl is 2.5 years
Why last year never give out the ns credits?
(16-02-2024, 07:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Why last year never give out the ns credits?

Last year GE is still far away
Past is how long past
Last round, I transferred my NS credit to Shopee credit. This round dont know they will allow or not.  Rotfl
(16-02-2024, 06:54 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]Some ppl is 2.5 years

I served 2.5 years. Rotfl
Duty Honour Country.
MGB is my favourite Lego.
2.5 years not $250?
What about our reservist?
(16-02-2024, 10:32 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I served 2.5 years. Rotfl
Duty Honour Country.
MGB is my favourite Lego.

Corporal rank.
I heard you pass your Ippt you got discount. Instead Iof 2 years you served 1yr 10 months.
(16-02-2024, 05:23 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]💰 All past & present NSmen will receive S$200 in LifeSG credits. #SGBudget2024

➡️ https://bit.ly/4bCKzH3

Follow us on @mothershipsg

50 years old still got meh? Thinking
Thank you PAP....but I will still vote for oppositions coming GE!
Wahahahahahahahahaha!
(23-02-2024, 02:34 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]50 years old still got meh? Thinking

Got serve got $$$ lor
That money can go buy NTUC food boh... don't just put in SGLife and safe keep ?any expiring time ?
(23-02-2024, 05:28 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]That money can go buy NTUC food boh... don't just put in SGLife and safe keep ?any expiring time ?

maybe can use for online shopping Big Grin
Thank DPM.
(23-02-2024, 05:28 PM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]That money can go buy NTUC food boh... don't just put in SGLife and safe keep ?any expiring time ?

Yes got expired date
Latest news is enlisted after 2019? Finish NSF 2 years got $1000 so good
PAP kena SAI

They know the power of compounding effect

But still marginalize Born- Citizens

Assuming 3% I/R and 15% new job increment:

[Image: Salary-of-FT-and-Sp-men-Compounding.jpg]
my life suffocates

national service of hate

i've loved, turned to hate

trapped far beyond my fate

i give

gov take

this life that I forsake

been cheated of my youth

you turned this lie to truth

$200

lifesg

wasted my life just for these
(16-02-2024, 06:19 PM)puntfast2 Wrote: [ -> ]Can cash out by Sheng Siong machine?

so this is another repeat of the fiasco ??!!............need PayNow then can go to Sheng Siong to cash out ?

(16-02-2024, 06:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Many would hv to upgrade their smart phone in order to install lifesg app

need to install LifeSG app then can get the $200 ??

the other time, i just bring letter to Police NS office to get paper NTUC vouchers..........

(16-02-2024, 10:31 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Last round, I transferred my NS credit to Shopee credit. This round dont know they will allow or not.  Rotfl

put in Shopee as ShopeePay only ?

if yes, how to get ShopeePay ah ?..........need PayNow or whatever ?
(16-02-2024, 10:31 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Last round, I transferred my NS credit to Shopee credit. This round dont know they will allow or not.  Rotfl

bro, how to top up to ShopeePay ah ? Thinking..............after top-up, can transfer to bank account leh............

i used activated it on my Shopee app...................funny can't do that on website..............
Past as in past tense no longer alive?
(29-02-2024, 05:12 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]so this is another repeat of the fiasco ??!!............need PayNow then can go to Sheng Siong to cash out ?

need to install LifeSG app then can get the $200 ??

the other time, i just bring letter to Police NS office to get paper NTUC vouchers..........

put in Shopee as ShopeePay only ?

if yes, how to get ShopeePay ah ?..........need PayNow or whatever ?

NSF you serve Police? You Chinese? If yes so lucky as most Chinese serve SAF
Pages: 1 2