SG Talk

Full Version: Maid 'rescues' family after bird flies into house, sending everyone running for cover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
🕊️ Maid 'rescues' family after bird flies into house, sending everyone running for cover

While TikTok user Pakalupap1t00's dad "hid inside a room" and his mother, sister and brother screamed in fear, their domestic helper appeared to be unfazed.⁠

READ: https://bit.ly/49DUVoh

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates
Bird only so scared?
(17-02-2024, 06:12 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Bird only so scared?

Scared bird flu.. lol

But last night you said you scared of my bird? 

You said too large to fit in? I said open bigger, rmb?

Thinking
What is the omen of a bird flying into your house?

Have you have any such occasion?
(17-02-2024, 07:27 PM)Sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]But last night you said you scared of my bird? 

You said too large to fit in? I said open bigger, rmb?

Thinking

crazy bird!

Lots of middle-aged men gather here every weekend to admire each other's birds

[Image: bird-corner-and-former-hulu-temple.ashx]
(17-02-2024, 07:35 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]crazy bird!

I know a guy who paid $200 for a male bird enlarger from ebay.  When he opened the parcel, all he found was a magnifying glass. 
(17-02-2024, 09:58 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I know a guy who paid $200 for a male bird enlarger from ebay.  When he opened the parcel, all he found was a magnifying glass. 

lol 😂
That’s an Asian koel

[Image: asian-koel-female-francis-yap.ashx?h=280...0E8A6276E9]
My kkj bo lat,, so cannot fly, cannot be my one, I think belong to Sgbuffet.hahaha
(17-02-2024, 09:56 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of middle-aged men gather here every weekend to admire each other's birds

[Image: bird-corner-and-former-hulu-temple.ashx]

i know this place, it is opposite Tiong Bahru right???
(17-02-2024, 06:43 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Scared bird flu.. lol

spray disinfectant   Rotfl
(18-02-2024, 03:31 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]i know this place, it is opposite Tiong Bahru right???

I don't know how much enjoyment these middle-aged and elderly men get from examining each other's birds.
Once saw a bird stood at my gate from 8pm till 7.30am.
Kept staring at me like trying to say something
I asked are u hungry want some food?
(18-02-2024, 12:43 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Once saw a bird stood at my gate from 8pm till 7.30am. Kept staring at me like trying to say something I asked are u hungry want some food?

Perhaps that bird was admiring your bird.  LOL!
(18-02-2024, 01:53 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]My kkj bo lat,, so cannot fly, cannot be my one, I think belong to Sgbuffet.hahaha

A police patrol car rushed to a void deck after receiving a tip-off about an illegal cockfight. The cops subsequently arrested 2 naked men jousting with each other.