SG Talk

Full Version: Death of CPF SA : 1M65 and Kelvin Learn Investing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally, Loo the CPF conman, got beaten by the biggest scammer of them all - Pap.
OMG mr loo has $2.1M in CPF balance....
This covers those rich kids on the block. The excess money in the RA account will flow to the Ordinary Account with a lower interest rate.
Smile I LOL TO THOSE Use to brag , talk so much , like Guru , " Hey what you waiting? Everyone is trying to max up their SA to become millionaire "

Likewise same for HDB rental, every one is flipping sell high OR rent high wanna hop , ride on the rental.

Smile Don't say I never warn, Everyone do like this, Even Govt give Tax free for Foreigner Companies come SG invest thus create job and foreigeners come SG stay and work , they will might backoff due to high housing rental here.

Housing rental, beside Office rental , beside Business Taxes All these misc matters , Foreigner Corporations will take note one
Still the 1M65 crowd benefitted from the loop hole while it lasted.

Now they are just back to normal without the loophole ...they are not worse off than those who didn't do anything.
(18-02-2024, 11:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Still the 1M65 crowd benefitted from the loop hole while it lasted.

Now they are just back to normal without the loophole ...they are not worse off than those who didn't do anything.

Only Winner is Loo himself STUPID

Smile You can't be so stupid in the first place should know Loo set up telegram, youtube , indirect is marketing selling his stuffs.

summary another Adam Koo , all these people as usual. Just like what " influencer " All these will not last let me tel u first. Because there will the next Fancy Guru, Influencer come in.
That Kelvin, arh! His only best option is to put in dividend stocks

Might as well put in those long- term Bank investments which many people did last year

Earning 3.5% or 4%

!@#$!#%^