SG Talk

Full Version: Is PM Lee trying 2stay in office longer than his father?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is PM Lee trying to stay in office longer than his father?

Do you really think PM Lee is better than his father, LKY?
No point staying longer if he got no substance. Sinkies need new leaders who can bring them to next level. He can retire and spend more time taking photos with ho jink to post on facebook.
Longer than Woody can liao.
What is the point in remaining in the office for a longer period of time?

He has outlive his usefulness. the first half of his office is okay but can't say much of his latter half. My opinion only.
PUI! Kena SAI.

The system is set up for him to stay in power and never Down & OUT permanently.

Our Constitution is the same as Australia, but they can oust their own PM when they are no good.
he has failed miserably to groom a successor for Singapore.

maybe he is delaying handover so that he can get his son into PAP ?
sg is down because people keep having the same guy on top. we need a change over just like any company
(27-11-2021, 09:35 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]he has failed miserably to groom a successor for Singapore.

maybe he is delaying handover so that he can get his son into PAP ?

I come across  that there are many threads saying that LHL is waiting for son to succeed him as PM, don't know whether it is fake news or not... Thinking
No good for Singapore

Hungry for power
(27-11-2021, 09:43 AM)debono Wrote: [ -> ]I come across  that there are many threads saying that LHL is waiting for son to succeed him as PM, don't know whether it is fake news or not... Thinking

Shows that the system is suck