SG Talk

Full Version: Conflict of interest:Chan Chun Sing issues challenge to Taylor Swift fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As minister, he should have known in 2023 that Taylor Swift would perform in Singapore only.

He has a conflict of interest by issuing this challenge because this concert is a govt deal and not a private deal.
Low class minister
The challenge is no where else can match the low priced sg tickets to Taylor swift concert
(25-02-2024, 09:21 AM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]As minister, he should have known in 2023 that Taylor Swift would perform in Singapore only.

He has a conflict of interest by issuing this challenge because this concert is a govt deal and not a private deal.

can porma him?
why he need to come out and say things on this kiddy things. got nothing better to do is it.  useless minister till nothing to meddle.
even if she wants to perform in a school, now must ask permission right? having taken so much tax payers money...

lol what a joke and hypocrite you are CCS
I like that. TS take it from here. Give the children a holiday. Mission impossible. 😂
sinkies must understand

GRANT OUT (NOT THEIR MONEY)
=
GDP⬆⬆⬆⬆
=
GOOD BONUSES
=
BECAME THEIR MONEY

they very the smart one....
dont play play....
(25-02-2024, 11:09 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]I like that. TS take it from here. Give the children a holiday. Mission impossible. 😂

Kallang Alive Sport Management Co Pte Ltd (KASM) is the corporate entity established by the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth, and Sport Singapore to manage the Singapore Sports Hub from 9 December 2022.

Is under Minister Edwin Tong. 

and I take this from the press news,
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...kasm-chief
"In early 2023, a team from Singapore flew to Los Angeles"

"The Singapore dates were announced in June 2023"

and compare the dates
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/e...swift-fans
UPDATED JUN 23, 2023, 07:15 PM

So Minister Chan is just a decoy for Minister Edwin arrangement.

So TS bark at Minister Chan is funny.
Chan Chun Sing is the one that called ppl Sia sway and his classic phrase will forever imprint into my brain till the day I died. Never seen him good in anyway. So lucky the video and audio is leaked else dunno his honest opinion.
Another good for nothing
Maybe Chun Sing will tell Taylor Swift that Singapore ration has 2 months of food supply and thereafter , will left with only instant noodles and carbohydrates for another one to two months ..

Over the years, Singapore had changed
Cotton comes from sheep

Wool comes from zombie and plant