SG Talk

Full Version: Wow Sony lay off staffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Retrenchment and recession are best buddies.
(28-02-2024, 08:47 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Retrenchment and recession are best buddies.

[Image: GFJv4e1aIAAEWMv.jpg]
Government better cut down some MPs and those spare tyre staffs like Governors or Mayors and Deputies. Too many deputy PMs.      Rolleyes
How about Aiwa?
(28-02-2024, 09:06 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Government better cut down some MPs and those spare tyre staffs like Governors and Deputies. Too many deputy PMs. 

The productivity of our Ministers is extremely low with 2 or 3 people doing the job of 1 person. Yet so many of them sleep during Parliamentary sessions. 
(28-02-2024, 09:06 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Government better cut down some MPs and those spare tyre staffs like Governors or Mayors and Deputies. Too many deputy PMs.      Rolleyes

especially coordinating ministers are a redundant 
the relevant ministers are not up to mark then need a coordinating minister doing the same thing 
next are the redundant 5 mayors
n too many part timers mp
(28-02-2024, 09:06 AM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]Government better cut down some MPs and those spare tyre staffs like Governors or Mayors and Deputies. Too many deputy PMs.      Rolleyes

Their below so many civil servants out there too.
(28-02-2024, 09:10 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]The productivity of our Ministers is extremely low with 2 or 3 people doing the job of 1 person. Yet so many of them sleep during Parliamentary sessions. 

they are overwork, so vy sleepy. Like many MP.. all got hotel partime job.. vy hardworking. or part time relationship.

they shd be paid million, cause they got many families to keep.
(28-02-2024, 02:21 PM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]they are overwork, so vy sleepy. Like many MP.. all got hotel partime job.. vy hardworking. or part time relationship.

they shd be paid million, cause they got many families to keep.

My Parents feel funny on this current PAP unlike LKY days. You see them debate in the Parliament , what debate there? Literally is not even full house. Even got some MPs, Ministers around everyone look their handphone, laptop even Opposition too. Really so busy email , check email , sent email ??

You see UK , USA , even China Their politicians never always head down keep browsing their phones, laptop. All head is up see others debate etc . Common sense of Respect on others don't even exist.
(28-02-2024, 09:07 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]How about Aiwa?

I did not know Aiwa 'reincarnated' in 2017. I thought it bye bye long time ago leow. Did a check and found out it bye bye in 2002 and then relaunched as an independent company in 2017.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiwa
(28-02-2024, 05:41 PM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]I did not know Aiwa 'reincarnated' in 2017. I thought it bye bye long time ago leow. Did a check and found out it bye bye in 2002 and then relaunched as an independent company in 2017.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiwa

Aiwa still around in SG. I actually surprise they still around.