SG Talk

Full Version: Solar panels to be installed at more than 1,000 HDB blocks and government sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Solar panels to be installed at more than 1,000 HDB blocks and government sites, including schools 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...022024_cna
Install so many solar panels, did you see electrical bill drop?   Rotfl
who is the main contractor?

a $2 company?
Who benefits from this shit ? Would the saving pass on to the citizens?
I fear for these new stuff built because PAP gov very good at building new stuff just to wayang to the people in order to get votes but maintenance zero or bochup.
And the SP bills will shoot higher instead of coming down
(28-02-2024, 09:23 AM)red3 Wrote: [ -> ]And the SP bills will shoot higher instead of coming down

[Image: %E5%8D%87%E5%91%80-%E4%B8%8A%E5%91%80.gif]
After installing the solar panel, it made alot of noise when it rains.
(28-02-2024, 10:27 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]After installing the solar panel,  it made alot of sound when it rains.

Or lotsof birds shit will ruin the purpose of the solar panels and I guess no workers will be able climb up that high to clean the panels.
(28-02-2024, 06:34 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Install so many solar panels, did you see electrical bill drop?   Rotfl

notice most of the panels installed in Opposition wards................looks like a set-up to me................ Cool
[Image: SFUvj.png]

dont think too much

they again take from sinkies and benefit themselves again

if aint enough
increase gst property tax erp water elect bill tariffs again

since when will they do anything that will benefit sinkies (apart they themselves) in the very first place
with rain and high humidity

those panel fail fast and replacement is costly

3 yrs old already efficient drop like fark
Others done 15-20 years ago

An advanced country, Singapore so backwards
(28-02-2024, 06:34 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Install so many solar panels, did you see electrical bill drop?   Rotfl

no \

ONLY MORE PROFITS FOR SP GRP N PAP

EVERY YR 1B PROFIT TARGETING TO 1.2B THEN 1.5,INCREASING TO 1.5B,2B N SO ON
(28-02-2024, 12:15 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]no \

ONLY MORE PROFITS FOR SP GRP N PAP

EVERY YR 1B PROFIT TARGETING TO 1.2B THEN 1.5,INCREASING TO 1.5B,2B N SO ON

yes yes
GST 20% sure can achieve that
After 7 years all spoiled the contractor also cannot repair liao...white elephant soon
good move, solar panel even does not save electric bill for peasant would cool down surrounding blocks as it absorb 30% of sun heat and it also serve as one more layer roof for top floor unit which where I stay now
Can all bus-stops have solar panel

lots of bird shit is OK