SG Talk

Full Version: No refund for tickets sold, says Singapore Sky Lantern Festival organiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
🏮 No refund for tickets sold, says Singapore Sky Lantern Festival organiser

The tickets can be used for the rescheduled event - which will happen around the first week of April, she said.

READ: https://bit.ly/3SX25x3

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates
this organiser really thick skin scammer
(28-02-2024, 04:04 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]this organiser really thick skin scammer

it is the kumgong who buyed ticket.
cheat pple
say the lantern can fly

go to the comsumer watchdog and FORCE them to pay back
maybe they argue that if my lantern can fly
then pigs can fly also\
who ask u so naive
buy my latern
complain also no use...
It was a scam

Report police.
The tickets can be used for the rescheduled event - which will happen around the first week of April, she said.

Can it be April Fool?
dubai event also cancelled and "rescheduled"
Based on what's she said she had permit and clear with authorities but last minute ...authorities  don't let event proceed ...so I don't think it jis their fault.

Anyway, last time I went to Taiwan there was this place that release this type of lantern ....they have been doing it daily for 30yrs and nothing happen because when the lantern start to fall the candle already burn off so there is no fire.

Strange in Singapore have so many regulation ...so cannot proceed.

[Image: Lk2eTxp.jpg]
They're called tian den or kong ming den 孔明灯, invented by kong ming aka zhu ge liang for military uses
1st Week of April only the organiser can make it

All others likely be busy

So, they should get a refund now.
When big companies cheat, it is understandable or even legitimated!