SG Talk

Full Version: Many did not utilise their Skillsfuture credit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's the statistic on the utilisation? Can the credit be the stepping stone to 2nd career?
(28-02-2024, 07:41 PM)Sline Wrote: [ -> ]What's the statistic on the utilisation? Can the credit be the stepping stone to 2nd career?

in my blk i already knew >10 has not use any skills future fund becos many courses are in english they only know chinese
I don't even use it, my friends for what i know never heard they using it too.
(28-02-2024, 07:44 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]in my blk i already knew >10 has not use any skills future fund becos many courses are in english they only know chinese

worst part is there are tests when using this fund when u failed the tests penalty is few times of the course fees 
so why ask for trouble to learn n part yr own cash for penalty??
(28-02-2024, 07:41 PM)Sline Wrote: [ -> ]What's the statistic on the utilisation? Can the credit be the stepping stone to 2nd career?

ultilisation rate is 30%
(28-02-2024, 07:57 PM)forum456 Wrote: [ -> ]ultilisation rate is 30%

People do not trust the Govt

their ideas cannot help average people like us

it is only stop -gag approach
Look for me
Most useless policy lah.
What's the statistic on the effectiveness/ beneficial of courses using Skillsfuture credits? Most time, after sometime all are forgotten after attending those courses.
Got inter course?
Should allow those not utilised skillfuture for mental wellness …. allow old froggies to have happy ending massage