SG Talk

Full Version: Iswaran dunno sign wat with India again - chiam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 359796371_2713397555464733_8525276047613...e=65E60491]
India and Singapore "should be able to conclude" a review of the Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA) soon, Minister-in-charge of Trade Relations S Iswaran said during a two-day visit to India which concluded yesterday.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-...on-iswaran
(29-02-2024, 03:08 PM)TopSage Wrote: [ -> ]India and Singapore "should be able to conclude" a review of the Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA) soon, Minister-in-charge of Trade Relations S Iswaran said during a two-day visit to India which concluded yesterday.
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/south-...on-iswaran

The deadliest enemy is always the trusted one from within. “When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you” - Winston Churchill.
chiam
How long is ceca agreement?
(01-03-2024, 09:49 AM)Niubee Wrote: [ -> ]How long is ceca agreement?

i think forever
Even Lazada hotline customer officers all ah nehs.
(01-03-2024, 09:52 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Even Lazada  hotline customer officers all ah nehs.

kekleng kekleng everywhere.
(01-03-2024, 09:50 AM)TopSage Wrote: [ -> ]i think forever

How come no deadline. Like 20yr etc.

They will have free lunches
If one day chap Chye png sellers are ah nehs won’t be surprising
Wah....he bringing whole village?
Civil servants are highly paid to discourage corruption.

which smart-alec made the above statement?

They are higly paid not to discourage corruption but simply incompetent

HIGH SALARY YET CORRUPTED
(01-03-2024, 10:13 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]If one day chap Chye png sellers are ah nehs won’t be surprising

possibility is there.
I can see more keleng now even Chinatown jialat too manny of them.
新家坡真的 以完蛋
(01-03-2024, 10:10 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]kekleng kekleng everywhere.

Changi Business Park is now Chennai Business Park

[Image: Ceca.jpg]

(01-03-2024, 10:26 AM)KILLjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Civil servants are highly paid to discourage corruption. which smart-alec made the above statement? They are higly paid not to discourage corruption but simply incompetent

Greed knows no bounds. Corrupt Ministers don't become honest just because they are paid $1 to $2 million per year.
(01-03-2024, 10:24 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Wah....he bringing whole village?

Iswaran has brought India's unemployed white collar workers over to make true blue S'poreans unemployed and underemployed.
he should be jailed for treason
sign deal that benefit india indians only..
(01-03-2024, 02:40 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]he should be jailed for treason sign deal that benefit india indians only..

“When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you” - Winston Churchill.
I thought he resigned and flew to Australia already. How come he still fucking around with CECA?        Confused
(01-03-2024, 03:33 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]I thought he resigned and flew to Australia already. How come he still fucking around with CECA? 

That article was from May 2018.