SG Talk

Full Version: 64 year elderly woman recently died after being getting her first jab. RIP.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 220818865-10158584710946589-3341095129781935859-n.jpg]

6 days since my dear mother left us.

My mother was only 64 years old. She is a woman of service, she lives her life for my father and the 3 of us. Even at the point where she collapsed, she was cleaning the floor at home so that we have a clean house to return to.

It is difficult for us to accept that she has left us.

She took her first dose of COVID-19 vaccination at 10.05am and she collapsed about 8 hours after.

My mother leads an active life and is mostly healthy except for controlled hypertension and mild diabetes. What could have happened during the course of the vaccination that robbed her of her life?

Or was it just pure coincidence that she has to return to Jesus on the day where she received her first dose of vaccination?

I used to be an advocate to the COVID-19 vaccination. And was largely convinced with how safe our authorities have wanted us to believe in the vaccination. In fact, in my own course of work, I speak positively about the benefits of receiving the vaccination. I even debunked many speculations that the vaccination is unsafe and has little studies done to it. Little can I imagine for my own mother to succumb to death on the day where she received her first dose.

More at https://tinyurl.com/knysau9z
crying
(31-07-2021, 11:20 PM)pinkypanther Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 220818865-10158584710946589-3341095129781935859-n.jpg]

6 days since my dear mother left us.

My mother was only 64 years old. She is a woman of service, she lives her life for my father and the 3 of us. Even at the point where she collapsed, she was cleaning the floor at home so that we have a clean house to return to.

It is difficult for us to accept that she has left us.

She took her first dose of COVID-19 vaccination at 10.05am and she collapsed about 8 hours after.

My mother leads an active life and is mostly healthy except for controlled hypertension and mild diabetes. What could have happened during the course of the vaccination that robbed her of her life?

Or was it just pure coincidence that she has to return to Jesus on the day where she received her first dose of vaccination?

I used to be an advocate to the COVID-19 vaccination. And was largely convinced with how safe our authorities have wanted us to believe in the vaccination. In fact, in my own course of work, I speak positively about the benefits of receiving the vaccination. I even debunked many speculations that the vaccination is unsafe and has little studies done to it. Little can I imagine for my own mother to succumb to death on the day where she received her first dose.

More at https://tinyurl.com/knysau9z

I cannot find the story in your link provided
Warning this unverified article can be fake or misinformation.

Cause of death should be determined by doctors who are medically trained not untrained people who can jump into wrong conclusions.
Looks like a fake story. Pic does not match a 64 yr old. Looks like 84 yr women.
(01-08-2021, 07:01 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like a fake story. Pic does not match a 64 yr old. Looks like 84 yr women.

You are the wiser one.
Too many of these stories nowadays.
Fake, that's my take.
they will say.......becoz she was doing cleaning........and cleaning can be killer
(01-08-2021, 09:30 AM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]You are the wiser one.
Too many of these stories nowadays.
Fake, that's my take.

Sorry, story  is not fake. Maybe pic fake.

https://www.facebook.com/story/graphql_p...U4OQ%3D%3D
(01-08-2021, 10:39 AM)RichDad Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, story  is not fake. Maybe pic fake.

https://www.facebook.com/story/graphql_p...U4OQ%3D%3D

It is true that all.medicine including anti biotics and even common medicine like panadol have side effects ..

The cause of death for the woman should be investigated thoroughly. 

Let our doctors advise on balance of risks and suitability for vaccination given all data.

The US anti vax movement have managed to get hundreds of thousands of people unnecessarily killed. DONT BE A VICTIM OF MISINFORMATION.
The most common refrain will be death NOT DUE to covid vaccine Big Grin
I remember a Andrew tan mother similar
(01-08-2021, 10:35 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]they will say.......becoz she was doing cleaning........and cleaning can be killer

breathing is the killer  Rotfl
(01-08-2021, 10:52 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]The most common refrain will be death NOT DUE to covid vaccine Big Grin

Sickening excuse.
(01-08-2021, 10:35 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]they will say.......becoz she was doing cleaning........and cleaning can be killer

cleaning is low intensity leh......