SG Talk

Full Version: From April 15, all HDB households will receive $300 worth of vouchers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From April 15, all HDB households will receive $300 worth of vouchers that can be used to buy energy- and water-saving appliances. What you can get:

[Image: IMG-20240304-202516-845.jpg]

https://str.sg/jUrC
Why cannot buy dildos? Can induce water flow in women...
Dont tell me selected model again.. Rotfl
How come private properties dun get? This is not fair leh.     Angry
(04-03-2024, 10:20 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]How come private properties dun get? This is not fair leh.     Angry

Never get mean you are high SES lah.
Those sellers in big profit again ride on this, SURELY They now going to mark up the price.
[Image: 240305-COS-vouchers-ONLINEFINAL.jpg]
alamak me just bought a new fridge costing $1,500.
(04-03-2024, 10:20 PM)Huliwang Wrote: [ -> ]How come private properties dun get? This is not fair leh. 

My elderly parents have long retired, and continue to live in the landed property they purchased in the 1960s. Retirees like them should receive such vouchers as well.
(05-03-2024, 08:50 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]My elderly parents have long retired, and continue to live in the landed property they purchased in the 1960s. Retirees like them should receive such vouchers as well.

they can sell off the landed and enjoy the windfall of at least few millions $$$.
(05-03-2024, 08:53 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]they can sell off the landed and enjoy the windfall of at least few millions $$$.

If their landed property is freehold or 999-year lease then possible. I have a friend who has 2 landed properties with 99-year leases. Now only 30+ years remaining so it makes more sense to rent them out than sell them. The rent is not affected by the length of the remaining lease while the selling price is.
(05-03-2024, 08:53 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]they can sell off the landed and enjoy the windfall of at least few millions $$$.

My siblings and I have advised them to do so, but their attachment to that house they purchased 55 years ago is strong indeed. They aren't interested in the money at their age, and my siblings and I would never dream of pressuring them to sell the house where they raised their children. 
(04-03-2024, 11:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Those sellers in big profit again ride on this, SURELY They now going to mark up the price.
Yes, it well... crying
(04-03-2024, 10:10 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Dont tell me selected model again.. Rotfl

no use one lah................i wanted to just buy a hand shower................called up a few retailers that accept these vouchers..............they all in cahoots - they want to only sell ONE brand............other people also say the same things with other products...............

these retailers will try to clear the same outdated products from the same brands .................but since ''free'' - okay lah.............