SG Talk

Full Version: Former minister Mah Bow Tan sells Good Class Bungalow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
man good for money. evil for putting in many taxes that only serve to collect more money but does not solve transport problem, history will judge man.
Huat ah
This is for nation building and the transport vouchers right?
SGP ministers are super rich vs other countries.
I am surprised that PM Lee did not fire him 10 years ago for him touching the waist of another Minister. He left a bad mark in his legacy.
(05-03-2024, 07:55 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]I am surprised that PM Lee did not fire him 10 years ago for him touching the waist of another Minister. He left a bad mark in his legacy.

simi story?

share share pls.
moving to hdb ?
(05-03-2024, 07:57 AM)mrclubbie Wrote: [ -> ]moving to hdb ?

could be joining the 2 rajah.
must be very happy when he looks at his bank book
Maybe got snakes so he selling...
(05-03-2024, 07:55 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]I am surprised that PM Lee did not fire him 10 years ago for him touching the waist of another Minister. He left a bad mark in his legacy.
[Image: sgzHTlZ.jpg]
(05-03-2024, 09:37 AM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]must be very happy when he looks at his bank book

Mah Bow Tan is not the only MIW laughing all the way to the bank

[Image: Parliament.jpg]
(05-03-2024, 09:43 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe got snakes so he selling...
Snakes wil find its owner and blend together forever and ever living happily together.
(05-03-2024, 09:43 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe got snakes so he selling...

Two of our Ministers evicted the snakes from the Ridout Road houses before moving in. Another snake is now reportedly sick in Australia; looks like he is sick Down Under. LOL! 
Maintenance and prop tax too costly
(05-03-2024, 10:06 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Maintenance and prop tax too costly

costly to you, peanut to him.
(05-03-2024, 10:06 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Maintenance and prop tax too costly

That is why Woody Goh said that if anyone earns less than $1 million per year, he is considered "mediocre" by the MIW and unfit to be a Minister.  The Pappies are expected to stay in GCBs while in office so taxpayers must cough up enough to pay them $1 to 2 million per annum to enjoy that privilege. 
(05-03-2024, 10:10 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]costly to you, peanut to him.

Aso peanut to you
(05-03-2024, 07:57 AM)mrclubbie Wrote: [ -> ]moving to hdb ?

Mah BT may get the HDB to privatise an entire block for his family to each occupy a floor with a gym, theatre, KTV room etc. on separate floors, as well as a swimming pool on the roof to replace the existing water tank.
sell lor.
these minister already extremely rich. there is no need any news coverage for these type of ppl
to me, they are the only group of human that did a little bit job but demand 1000x monetary reward from it.
(05-03-2024, 10:36 AM)Rainforest Wrote: [ -> ]sell lor. these minister already extremely rich. there is no need any news coverage for these type of ppl
to me, they are the only group of human that did a little bit job but demand 1000x monetary reward from it.

This is possible when a small group of politicians get to decide each other's pay.
[Image: Greedy.jpg]

(05-03-2024, 07:59 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]could be joining the 2 rajah.

>30yrs ago i met in in an australian show hse exhibition in suntec city

migration is more possible
this thread very easy see who sinkies or not....

sinkies kan marbolo tan...
the foreign interference agents all only want to talk about china....

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...n.7006778/