SG Talk

Full Version: Corgi puppy seeking forever home in S’pore, S$500 adoption fee applies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Corgi puppy seeking forever home in S’pore, S$500 adoption fee applies 🐶

7-month-old Chewie is best suited for families that understand the needs of a puppy his age.

👉 https://tsl.to/corgipuppy

@mustsharenews
me prefer pussy.
If not mistaken, this breed is not HDB approved
I waited and applied 3 times to adopt a dog

After 2 years, I just ended up buying a puppy instead
(07-03-2024, 07:36 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]I waited and applied 3 times to adopt a dog

After 2 years, I just ended up buying a puppy instead

I also buy puppy. Safer… 
Adoption is high risk.
I wonder how corgis taste like Thinking
(07-03-2024, 07:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how corgis taste like Thinking
Just like any other 旺财,小黄,小黑 or 来福
(07-03-2024, 07:49 PM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder how corgis taste like Thinking

Dog is human being best friend.
You want to eat your best friend.
(07-03-2024, 07:43 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I also buy puppy. Safer… 
Adoption is high risk.

Adoption is like buying 2nd hand only. Already got expert (vet) to verify the health. What risk are u referring to that is not there compared to buying?
(08-03-2024, 12:51 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Adoption is like buying 2nd hand only. Already got expert (vet) to verify the health. What risk are u referring to that is not there compared to buying?

You believe the expert. Thinking
Some dogs may be ill treated or abandoned before and suffered trauma. Some dogs may have hidden health issues.

If not, you think how come the dog is abandoned? Provided you have deep pocket to burn or 爱心泛滥。
(08-03-2024, 04:22 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]You believe the expert. Thinking
Some dogs may be ill treated or abandoned before and suffered trauma. Some dogs may have hidden health issues.

If not, you think how come the dog is abandoned? Provided you have deep pocket to burn or 爱心泛滥。
Vet is a doctor for animal. If u dun believe a vet, then who else u going to believe.

Those risks u mentioned can also happen on buying dog. Some time dog get abandon because of lousy owner. Can put the blame on the dog
(08-03-2024, 05:11 AM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Vet is a doctor for animal. If u dun believe a vet, then who else u going to believe.

Those risks u mentioned can also happen on buying dog. Some time dog get abandon because of lousy owner. Can put the blame on the dog

I already said adoption is high risk.
Not everyone is like Mr Beast.
Anything wrong with the dog?
(08-03-2024, 06:43 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]I already said adoption is high risk.
Not everyone is like Mr Beast.

That because u are putting the same risk that will happen to buying on adoption.

Try to give adoption a bad name.