SG Talk

Full Version: MPs should be treated with respect, 'biggest & strongest antidote to harsh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MPs should be treated with respect, 'biggest & strongest antidote to harsh comment' is support: Indranee Rajah 

https://mothership.sg/2024/03/mps-respec...e-support/
get out of the kitchen if you cannot stand the heat.
https://youtu.be/ghKzylo26v8
She can start by respecting her fellow opps MP or not????
Respect is earned never asked. Yes u can serve your political master but is the people the reason why your are MP and people has very high expectations with the astronomical pay you enjoyed. Fair?
They are humans too so they slam files in parliament?
[Image: IMG-20240307-191116.jpg]
(07-03-2024, 06:39 PM)wendychan Wrote: [ -> ]They are humans too so they slam files in parliament?

wonder whether she was an ex teacher 
 ?
PAP Ministers did not Earn nor deserve any respect.

Did SBQ Say Sorry for her 10 MISTAKES affecting our lives?

When you rob us of our Dignity, did you make amends?

Yet, PAP use the Parliament Grandstand to accuse us to defend FTs who broke the Covid Law

Worst, Opposition is our only Hope and Future, but you did not respect them.

So, just Shut Your ARSE!
respect your arse
respect your arse
Got mouth to say others, no mouth to say herself.
(07-03-2024, 06:09 PM)Rainforest Wrote: [ -> ]Respect is earned never asked. Yes u can serve your political master but is the people the reason why your are MP and people has very high expectations with the astronomical pay you enjoyed. Fair?

Respect is to be earned; not demanded! If the Pappies keep trying to publicly ridicule and brow beat the Opposition, how can they expect to have earned any respect from the other parties or from S'poreans whom the MIW have been discriminating against?
Not our humble servant anymore..???
(07-03-2024, 09:58 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]Not our humble servant anymore..???

Imagine earning $1 - $2 million annually to perform public administration

[Image: Parliament.jpg]
(07-03-2024, 07:32 PM)Ola Wrote: [ -> ]PAP Ministers did not Earn nor deserve any respect. Did SBQ Say Sorry for her 10 MISTAKES affecting our lives?  When you rob us of our Dignity, did you make amends? Yet, PAP use the Parliament Grandstand to accuse us to defend FTs who broke the Covid Law Worst, Opposition is our only Hope and Future, but you did not respect them. So, just Shut Your ARSE!

Pappies speak with forked tongues
(07-03-2024, 05:54 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]She can start by respecting her fellow opps MP or not????

Well said.

How to respect people with a forked tongue?
Just a shameless Christian. Even if she asked for Forgiveness, God will still judge her.
(07-03-2024, 05:54 PM)Harry Lee Wrote: [ -> ]She can start by respecting her fellow opps MP or not????
Where got show respect? Slam files, bang desk and giving disgusting looks and giving weird answers are all no respects to Oppositions MPs. Talk abt respects must also look at the mirror first.
(08-03-2024, 02:44 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]Where got show respect? Slam files, bang desk and giving disgusting looks and giving weird answers are all no respects to Oppositions MPs. Talk abt respects must also look at the mirror first.

In true Pappy style: do as I say, but don't do as I do.
(08-03-2024, 02:45 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]In true Pappy style: do as I say, but don't do as I do.
This style is a mere big bully and very undemocratic.
This Indian neh neh really cannot handle the heat...cannot take criticisms...as if she is always right.

[Image: 76a9dae3c79bf651b1c5051ea10a7814.jpg]
I refuse to respect SBQ, 烂泥,disGrace, Cotton , Gan SH, Murali, LHL 。 。 。

SO are they going to POFMA me??
(08-03-2024, 02:45 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]In true Pappy style: do as I say, but don't do as I do.
In actual fact, there are lots of smart people in our country and they can easily join ranks with the Oppositions. Just that they are not interested in politics. Li Sheng-Wu is one good example.
If she feel the heat and not supported she always have the choice to leave politics isn't it? Is it the obscene salary that force her to stay? Else just vacate your seat and let Oppo sit.
[Image: IMG-20240308-190604.jpg]
(08-03-2024, 06:57 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]In actual fact, there are lots of smart people in our country and they can easily join ranks with the Oppositions. Just that they are not interested in politics. Li Sheng-Wu is one good example.

If local talents rise up to join the Opposition, the MIW's forked tongued ministers will be devoured

[Image: Sungei-Buloh-croc-2.png]