SG Talk

Full Version: Going to election soon...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Getting those young voters vote lor
erection cumming?
After giving all the Taylor Swift concert, surely must hit the iron when it's hot lah. The feel good effect must milk mah. Another GE success for PAP. Thereafter it's the last decade.
(09-03-2024, 08:23 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]After giving all the Taylor Swift concert, surely must hit the iron when it's hot lah. The feel good effect must milk mah. Another GE success for PAP. Thereafter it's the last decade.

Closure of CPF SA will cost some votes
(09-03-2024, 08:25 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Closure of CPF SA will cost some votes

But Taylor switch concert may win more votes lol
wah finally find the video
(08-03-2024, 11:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Getting those young voters vote lor
My choice wil never change. Vote for the sake of our young generations future. Remove those useless and hopeless MIWs.
(08-03-2024, 11:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Getting those young voters vote lor
My choice wil never change. Vote for the sake of our young generations future. Remove those useless and hopeless MIWs.
(09-03-2024, 01:57 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]My choice wil never change. Vote for the sake of our young generations future. Remove those useless and hopeless MIWs.

I think you are wrong, Now Taylor Swift effect already " brainwash on the Young voters mind " They must be thanks and happy PAP the Govt able to get Taylor swift come SG hold concert some more is 6 days.
"I gave you Taylor Swift, you all must vote for PAP ok!"
When you see PAP MPs doing house visit mean GE is around the corner they got 1st hand news
(09-03-2024, 02:33 PM)Desmondo Wrote: [ -> ]When you see PAP MPs doing house visit mean GE is around the corner they got 1st hand news
I wil put a “DO NOT DISTURB” sign outside my door.
(09-03-2024, 02:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are wrong, Now Taylor Swift effect already " brainwash on the Young voters mind " They must be thanks and happy PAP the Govt able to get Taylor swift come SG hold concert some more is 6 days.

6 months down the road they would have forgotten about Taylor Swift.
See who is next? Beyonce?
This one just as hot.
Maybe not so young audience. 
Target middle age.
(10-03-2024, 06:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]6 months down the road they would have forgotten about Taylor Swift.

I doubt so hor , In fact those crazy fans already always remember it