SG Talk

Full Version: Can someone explain how this works...auto glasses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was with my mother yesterday at pasar malam.
Saw a stall selling reading glasses. My momĀ  was interested in buying so i picked one up. Her degree is 1.5 ...but when I see the glasses it has no specification.

So I asked the vendor. She said it is auto from 0.5 to 2.5....when I heard it I was thinking what rubbish.
So i asked my mom to try she said can read very clearly the fine text on a piece of paper ...I put on although my eyesight still good i could see everything more clearly.

I bought one pair took it back ...went over to neighbor house she neededĀ  2.0 reading glasses and the specs also works.

Basically the specs works for everyone and after wearing if you cannot read fine print you will be able to once you wear it...

[Image: oUH5wkN.jpeg]
[Image: HSQEUcv.jpeg]
Darn on sale on Lazarda for 1.99....my mom paid $8...alamak

Seems quite common product.

[Image: FmcM46f.jpeg]
That type for old flower eyes
I put on very blurr
Sounds amazing and I should get a new one. I got mine 2 years ago from Daiso with different degrees.
(10-03-2024, 12:45 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds amazing and I should get a new one. I got mine 2 years ago from Daiso with different degrees.

Get it from Lazarda $1.99 only.
They are just magnifying glassee. You can try using a cheap plastic magnifier to read, the effects are the same
[Image: IMG-20240310-164948.jpg]

Thousands of yrs ago ppl already know to make glasses
(10-03-2024, 04:51 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ][Image: IMG-20240310-164948.jpg]

Thousands of yrs ago ppl already know to make glasses

Wow.so advanced.
(10-03-2024, 12:35 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]That type for old flower eyes
I put on very blurr

Wear see blur wrong no, must see clear correct no
progressive glasses

multiple focus point or difference degree from top of the glasses to the bottom

with transition len it cause $1000 per glasses (Branded one)
(10-03-2024, 05:01 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]progressive glasses

multiple focus point or difference degree from top of the glasses to the bottom

with transition len it cause $1000 per glasses (Branded one)

Goondo wears branded still a goondo.why waste money?
(10-03-2024, 05:04 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Goondo wears branded still a goondo.why waste money?

yeah loh
u goondo

u buy made in chow cheese pie land will do