SG Talk

Full Version: Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce Landed in America
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heard they already back to USA.
(10-03-2024, 02:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]heard they already back to USA.

So fast? Last night she was still in Spore  singinguntil 10 pm
(10-03-2024, 03:20 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote: [ -> ]So fast? Last night she was still in Spore  singinguntil 10 pm

saw a lot claim she and her bf already landed in USA. Not surprising fast, since she sit on her private plane.

Maybe should be early morning SG time they already fly off from SG back to USA.
Private jet must also refuel. Where got so fast
(10-03-2024, 03:56 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Private jet must also refuel. Where got so fast

Don't know those mad about her ones always update her news one , literally all claim she already back in USA.
(10-03-2024, 03:56 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]Private jet must also refuel. Where got so fast

SHE LEFT IMMEDIATELY FR THE STADIUM TO SELETAR AIRPORT 
SLEPT IN HER PTE JET
REFUEL IN JAPAN AFTER ARD 7 HRS FLIGHT
REFUEL AGAIN AT HAIWAII 
SO IS POSSIBLE AFTER SHE LEEFT FOR A TOTAL OF 15 HRS.
(10-03-2024, 04:00 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]SHE LEFT IMMEDIATELY FR THE STADIUM TO SELETAR AIRPORT 
SLEPT IN HER PTE JET
REFUEL AGAIN AT HAIWAII 

Wow how come you know roughly like that? why go Japan refuel?
(10-03-2024, 04:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Wow how come you know roughly like that? why go Japan refuel?

taiwan is too near so as hk

i domnt think the pte jet fuel can last to haiwaii
(10-03-2024, 04:05 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]taiwan is too near so as hk

i domnt think the pte jet fuel can last to haiwaii

I not expert on air route. I thought her private plane park in SG during their concert already refuel obviously?
(10-03-2024, 04:00 PM)talky Wrote: [ -> ]SHE LEFT IMMEDIATELY FR THE STADIUM TO SELETAR AIRPORT 
SLEPT IN HER PTE JET
REFUEL AGAIN AT HAIWAII 

Hawaii is part of USA. 
So can consider reached America.
Here America is consider as country not a continent.
(10-03-2024, 03:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]saw a lot claim she and her bf already landed in USA. Not surprising fast, since she sit on her private plane.

Maybe should be early morning SG time they already fly off from SG back to USA.

The journey will take at least 13 hours for direct flight, however even for private jet, they must stop over for refueling, so the rumour may not be true.
SLEPT IN HER PTE JET
REFUEL AGAIN AT HAIWAII 

Wow, she failed to do last minute shopping after we gave her so much money for holding the concerts here.
F...k back is good lah. Jam at kallang leisure...My chill place Big Grin
(10-03-2024, 04:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I not expert on air route. I thought her private plane park in SG during their concert already refuel obviously?

Private jet’s fuel can’t last for long, fyi a F35 fighter taking off from Alaska to Taiwan has to do 13 times of air-to-air refueling.
(10-03-2024, 02:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]heard they already back to USA.

18hours straight after 12am. 5pm correct. Smile