SG Talk

Full Version: Do you know of this free $300 that you’ll be receiving from 15 April
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you know of this free $300 that you’ll be receiving from 15 April 2024? Here's what you should know:

👉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYlPBJYs_Do&list=PLoa9nNa48ZVVgUOs4vYirCdsJQpkbUe51
(10-03-2024, 04:17 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know of this free $300 that you’ll be receiving from 15 April 2024? Here's what you should know

Is this an April Fool's joke?
(10-03-2024, 04:20 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Is this an April Fool's joke?

Got term and condition hor.....and pay first and claim back from them I am not wrong
Please stop giving us money....we always end up worse off after that because something will go up after that.

I prefer the givt spend time to formulate policies that have long term benefits for Singaporeans
(10-03-2024, 04:23 PM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Got term and condition hor.....and pay first and claim back from them I am not wrong
[Image: Chicken-Wings.jpg]
(10-03-2024, 04:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Please stop giving us money....we always end up worse off after that because something will go up after that. I prefer the givt spend time to formulate policies that have long term benefits for Singaporeans

The Pappies claim that our open leg policy to CECAs has long term benefits for SG. LOL!

[Image: Dbs.jpg]
How come got money still complain ?....if hawker go up price than don't buy ,buy from those honest hawker lah....else cook ourselves and drink plain water we bring out
This pic is amazing. Seeing this cat eyes meow meow can really makes me sleepy. Worst off is from bolehland some more.
(10-03-2024, 04:32 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]The Pappies claim that our open leg policy to CECAs has long term benefits for SG. LOL!

[Image: Dbs.jpg]
That is why those 61% stil dumb dumb stupid don’t know how to vote wisely. Then start complaining many unhappy things those papayas imposed.
(10-03-2024, 05:48 PM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]That is why those 61% stil dumb dumb stupid don’t know how to vote wisely. Then start complaining many unhappy things those papayas imposed.

It is because there is no viable Opposition Party so they choose the devil they know.
(10-03-2024, 04:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Please stop giving us money....we always end up worse off after that because something will go up after that.

I prefer the givt spend time to formulate policies that have long term benefits for Singaporeans

You're PAID to vote for PAPa lah! Big Grin
(10-03-2024, 05:50 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]It is because there is no viable Opposition Party so they choose the devil they know.
Like I said earlier, there are many smart people in our country. Just that they are not interested involving in politics and neither wish to lead the country. One good example is Li Sheng-Wu and many more.
Election Budget

So next year, PAP will boldly announce we have RECESSION

and take the turkey back.

[Image: CCS-Dont-buy-wrong-insurance.png]
When the general election coming ?