SG Talk

Full Version: So Taylor Swift concert over, Who benefit the most?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I only feel those people in Hotel line like OBS , and those F&B benefit last is Airline.

Down to tourist spot, I don't feel that partly. But according to a program last week talk about Taylor Swift concert it claim Tourism benefit ?

Why I don't feel because her fans are mostly teen, their spending power is not there. Thus there is budget and they are scrapping for transport , air ticket and lastly the concert ticket. Still got spare to visit other tourist spot? Eat more in SG ? As we locals already feel the high expenses here.
the focus is not about benefitting singapore

the focus is about benefitting "the monopoly"
(11-03-2024, 12:03 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]the focus is not about benefitting singapore

the focus is about benefitting "the monopoly"

benefitting " the monopoly " ???? what you mean.
(11-03-2024, 12:27 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]benefitting " the monopoly " ???? what you mean.

"the monopoly " 

u dont act blur u stuipid
(11-03-2024, 12:28 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]"the monopoly " 

u dont act blur u stuipid

Yea I stupid what you mean ? the PAP?
(11-03-2024, 12:29 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I stupid what you mean ? the PAP?

[Image: bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg]
(11-03-2024, 12:32 AM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ][Image: bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg]

likewise indirectly getting " young voters vote "
we get nothing. but we need to jam our train and crowd w them