SG Talk

Full Version: Youths sit in front of HDB lift to wait for food delivery, shake hands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Youths sit in front of HDB lift to wait for food delivery, shake hands with rider 😆

The rider, who initially seemed startled, handed the food to the youths and gamely shook their hands before leaving.

👉 https://tsl.to/youthsliftrider

@mustsharenews
Ok. That don’t happen everyday. Give them 1 like.
(13-03-2024, 10:09 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Ok. That don’t happen everyday. Give them 1 like.

did the boys actually pay for the food ?
(13-03-2024, 10:14 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]did the boys actually pay for the food ?
Otherwise why would the delivery guy shook their hands?
Hungry lah
So the rider didn't check if they are the actual recipients of the food?
(13-03-2024, 10:27 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Otherwise why would the delivery guy shook their hands?

Did the delivery man verify that these boys are the rightful recipients?
(14-03-2024, 08:43 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]Did the delivery man verify that these boys are the rightful recipients?
Should have right? Otherwise why would the delivery guy shook their hands?
(14-03-2024, 09:52 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Should have right? Otherwise why would the delivery guy shook their hands?

Perhaps the Grabfood guy was reaching out for tips.
I always greet my Grabfood delivery girl

[Image: Grab-2.jpg]
(14-03-2024, 09:56 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]I always greet my Grabfood delivery girl

[Image: Grab-2.jpg]

Wah the same gal again! Yang hua's granddaughter is it?