SG Talk

Full Version: Last time SG got pirates one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CH 8 that Ah tiong drama showing now.
(15-03-2024, 07:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]CH 8 that Ah tiong drama showing now.

Pirates & Bandits . Smile
(15-03-2024, 07:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]CH 8 that Ah tiong drama showing now.

now still have what...............but they operate mostly on land now................and they wear all white.............and call themselves ''Pillage And Plunder''......... Cool
Are Bugis from Indonesia last time also priates ?
U watch stupid Ah Tiong drama?....no wonder stupid as hell now
the Chow Cheese Pie Pirate from china

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zheng_Yi_Sao
Never watch Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Pirate Lord Sao Feng say "Welcome to Singapore!!"
(16-03-2024, 06:28 PM)ArielCasper Wrote: [ -> ]Never watch Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Pirate Lord Sao Feng say "Welcome to Singapore!!"

maybe he can remember
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v4QxrY6qQs

Rotfl
(16-03-2024, 11:23 AM)ysh02 Wrote: [ -> ]Are Bugis from Indonesia last time also priates ?

Did these pirates eventually end up as "Ah Kuas" performing at Bugis Street?
When I was growing up, I remember Ah Bengs selling pirated CDs at makeshift stalls near wet markets and hawker centres.
(16-03-2024, 06:45 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]When I was growing up, I remember Ah Bengs selling pirated CDs at makeshift stalls near wet markets and hawker centres.

First CD then VCD then DVD that time got online liao so this illegal trade slowly die out as no customers buy
(16-03-2024, 06:59 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]First CD then VCD then DVD that time got online liao so this illegal trade slowly die out as no customers buy

When I was a child, there were pirated taxis plying our streets. Nowadays, they are called PHVs. Hahaha!
now have pirate cum robber

just that they wear white now
(16-03-2024, 06:45 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote: [ -> ]When I was growing up, I remember Ah Bengs selling pirated CDs at makeshift stalls near wet markets and hawker centres.
Some-sing, all fight and bully peoples have lehh.
(16-03-2024, 06:59 PM)sgh Wrote: [ -> ]First CD then VCD then DVD that time got online liao so this illegal trade slowly die out as no customers buy
Many from HK...

[Image: received-1018971134791036.jpg]