SG Talk

Full Version: Customs officers in Australia bully Chinese tourist for no good reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She just want to bring some fruits in and they make her life difficult.

Don't know how many times I bought fruits from Malaysia and  bring into Singapore, the custom officer see also no issue.

These Australian customs are out to purposely cause trouble for Asians....definitely will never go visit such a racist country.

https://www.tiktok.com/@bordersecuritygm...0348955931?
(16-03-2024, 01:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]She just want to bring some fruits in and they make her life difficult.

Don't know how many times I bought fruits from Malaysia and  bring into Singapore, the custom officer see also no issue.

These Australian customs are out to purposely cause trouble for Asians....definitely will never go visit such a racist country.

https://www.tiktok.com/@borderz.security...2168271150?

https://www.tiktok.com/@border.and.polic...5800147232?

https://www.tiktok.com/@border.and.polic...7314517281?

They do that to everybody. Don't bring fruits into Australia.

Even Trevor Noah was given the same treatment.
[Image: IMG-0934.jpg]
watch the entire clip and very obvious whose right and wrong.....every country has their set of law and Australia is no different esp being an agriculture country thus very particular about what brings into the country....in fact this lady makes a fool of herself after being caught and is a disgrace to her race....whoever condone her action must be as low class as her
Should bring 臭豆腐。angmo customs sure say quickly go!
u are wrong to say that 

i flew in to  perth >20yrs i brought some mandarins 
but the officers said either throw into the bin or finished eating them.

i eat all so as not to waste..
btw australia is V V STRICT on bringing into the country fresh fruits n veg
yeah loh

if you dont follow Australia custom rule
THAN BETTER LEAVE

AND DONT GO TO AUSTRALIA NO MORE

AND STAY OUT OF AUSTRALIA
(16-03-2024, 01:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]She just want to bring some fruits in and they make her life difficult.

They hate Asians lah! Big Grin
(16-03-2024, 04:53 PM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]They hate Asians lah! Big Grin

they only like ASIAN who speak their accent and know their culture

like my cousin study there 10 years got 2 PHDs fron OZZY U
[Image: IMG-20240316-WA0015.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240316-WA0014.jpg]

What you expect from convict hor LMAO
(16-03-2024, 04:58 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]they only like ASIAN who speak their accent and know their culture

like my cousin study there 10 years got 2 PHDs fron OZZY U

G'day mate! Big Grin The way they pronounced A very funny lah!
there is no french fries there in ozzy

they called it potato chips

guess what they called "American potato chips"  in ozzy land
That's their country's rule.
No fruits, certain food, plants.. 
All these cannot bring in.

Talking about fruits, you do know what’s Apple to Apple comparison do you?

You comparing SG with OZ? Never heard of “when in Rome do what the Romans do?”

Respect the country that you are visiting. How do you like people do not follow your house rules when visiting your house?
(16-03-2024, 05:17 PM)Migrant Wrote: [ -> ]That's their country's rule.
No fruits, certain food, plants.. 
All these cannot bring in.

it make no sense for a country to have unusual laws and come down hard on people for not following it who would know they have such laws when all countries I have been to also don't have.

if you have an odd rule at least give tourists who are guests in your country some.benefit of the doubt and treat them nicely...they were treating the poor woman like a drug smuggler or some common criminal.

that is no way to treat a guest to your country.
What so surprising?
Isn't this what SG is also doing since day one?
TS mountain turtle only travel between sinkie and boleh land, so cannot blame him.

Even sinkie land u try bring in chewing gum, will face the same thing.

Will he still say the same to sinkie land on chewing gum
"it make no sense for a country to have unusual laws and come down hard on people for not following it who would know they have such laws when all countries I have been to also don't have."

No sense my foot
they are protecting their nation, there aint nothing wrong with that

you think like singapur meh

aplenty of jhk vaping around, wonder what the f customs are doing....
Are they suspecting that spying chips are hidden in the dates?👎👎👎
This lady must be the first time traveling to Australia.  Frequent travelers will know that it is a NO NO to bring agricultural products to Australia.  Similarly,  never bring any meat-containing products like Bak Gua to Europe and America.  Your goods will be detained and you might be prosecuted or fined for not reading all the big warning signs when you walk into the immigration counters.
This lady must be the first time traveling to Australia.  Frequent travelers will know that it is a NO NO to bring agricultural products to Australia.  Similarly,  never bring any meat-containing products like Bak Gua to Europe and America.  Your goods will be detained and you might be prosecuted or fined for not reading all the warning signs.  She might be able to get away from a fine if she pleaded to be the first time in Australia.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-17-072535.jpg]
Aussie white also show their racism.
they have custom officers who are Asian too so u mean Asian racist against Asian?
(17-03-2024, 08:28 AM)Jinwului Wrote: [ -> ]they have custom officers who are Asian too so u mean Asian racist against Asian?

They are White man dogs, i usually call them fake White men
heard LKY is one of them.....he adore UK so much until both husband and wife went there to study and came back copying their system