SG Talk

Full Version: PAP govt can make Taylor Swift choose S'pore, can also make you vote PAP at GE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
we now know Taylor Swift was financially incentivised to select S'pore and PAP ministers were involved in the deal....

Similarly, there is the Majulah Package to the tune of $8.2B...
[Image: AfXVe2a.jpeg]

I have no doubt the election will be called this year.
Making simplistic assumption again.
(16-03-2024, 10:24 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]we now know Taylor Swift was financially incentised to select S'pore and PAP ministers were involved in the deal....

Similarly, there is the Majulah Package to the tune of $8.2B...
[Image: AfXVe2a.jpeg]

I have no doubt the election will be called this year.
I bet to differ on yr tittle thread. When one is deemed set, nothing can change no matter what circumstances. I wil always stays to do what I believed is the right choice. To hv a better future for my future generations to come.
TS assumptions is wrong. I have not voted PAP for the past few elections. The so called Manila’s package doesn’t provide me much and will take away more from me in terms of costs of living and the increase in GST, water tax etc.
(17-03-2024, 10:52 AM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]TS assumptions is wrong. I have not voted PAP for the past few elections. The so called Manila’s package doesn’t provide me much and will take away more from me in terms of costs of living and the increase in GST, water tax etc.
I shared the same sentiments. Their continuous words of claiming they are doing the right approach are actually doing the reverse, adding more hardship to the society. Saying something and doing another. Their words can never be trusted.
Within hours of the polls opening in the 2024 presidential election, Mr Udot had already gathered evidence of what he said was electoral fraud.

"The farthest regions began to vote several hours ago and already we have footage. We have photos of ballot box stuffing," he said.

As Mr Udot shows the ABC one of the photos, he explains how he can tell the voting process has been tampered with.

"In a normal [ballot] box, ballot papers should lie in a chaotic way."

"When they lie like this," he said pointing to a wad of ballot papers that have been folded, "it means it's been stuffed".

He also pointed out the folded ballot papers would not have fitted through the narrow slit in the ballot box, and that someone must've unlocked the box to put them inside.
give chicken wings and 60 % cream themselves
singaporeans not very smart and are generally sellfish with no long term thinkiing view
(17-03-2024, 10:52 AM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]TS assumptions is wrong. I have not voted PAP for the past few elections. The so called Manila’s package doesn’t provide me much and will take away more from me in terms of costs of living and the increase in GST, water tax etc.

Your assumption is most people think like you long term....

Apparently that assumption js not true.Just because you think that way does not mean most people think the same way.

They know this that's why goodies are always timed just before and some after election so you are incentivised to make the selection they want you to make rather than your choice.
Even this police officer was so disgusted by the sight of these leaders that he lost control of this unmarked car

[Image: Agitated.jpg]
(17-03-2024, 11:31 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Your assumption is most people think like you long term....

Apparently that assumption js not true.Just because you think that way does not mean most people think the same way.

They know this that's why goodies are always timed just before and some after election so you are incentivised to make the selection they want you to make rather than your choice.
They can give me whatever incentives but that does not make a difference in my opinion. They can’t and will not make me vote for them.
(17-03-2024, 07:30 PM)surfer Wrote: [ -> ]They can give me whatever incentives but that does not make a difference in my opinion. They can’t and will not make me vote for them.
They hv lost trust and respects. My decision is in the ballot box. Doesn’t want to be tricked time after time, as their words cannot be believed.
Did Citizens benefit more than Fake Singaporeans?

PAP should make the differences clear and big between these 2 groups

then they have the right to represent Citizens
Really ... Taylor swift is contesting to NMP ??
there are just too many questionable decisions, directions for the past 10+ years.
as a local sg, i too hope for the best for our country n people, but i don’t think we can have it with these present leaders.