SG Talk

Full Version: Pfizer's Project Vax: Event Staffer Admits to Avoiding mRNA Jab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.aussie17.com/p/pfizer-event-...o-avoiding

Need some advice on what this reminds people of?  Tongue

ironically it's no different from russian propaganda LOLOLOLOL... Tongue

oh the butthurtz and wounds is going to be so sore and deep this time... Tongue

https://twitter.com/DrJBhattacharya/stat...4897227814
While it is true SV40 causes cancer so does drinking coke and eating instant noodles.

Everything depends on degree and scientists are checking as of now.

Why need to harass low ranking staffers at exhibition?....some of them probably avoided vaccination due to fear mongering....

Between covid and getting vaccinated for covid. It is better to be vaccinated despite spread of fear.

Because there is link between covid and cancer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10202899/
(18-03-2024, 07:01 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]While it is true SV40 causes cancer so does drinking coke and eating instant noodles.

Everything depends on degree and scientists are checking as of now.

Why need to harass low ranking staffers at exhibition?....some of them probably avoided vaccination due to fear mongering....

Between covid and getting vaccinated for covid. It is better to be vaccinated despite spread of fear.

Because there is link between covid and cancer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10202899/
Your own linked study says it's just a mechanism of action review, no causality or correlations can be drawn:

"It is important to note that the cancer-related effects of SARS-CoV-2 proposed in this article are based on the ability of the virus and its proteins to cause cancer but that the long-term consequences of this infection will only be illustrated in the long run."

Thought singapore 93% completed vaxx riao, still cannot reduce harmful effects of Covid-19 infection?

Spent so much on novel early treatment antiviral paxlovid and molnupriravir too....

Isn't the vax and early treatment drugs make the disease very mild? Then why now 93% eligible vaxxed riao, cancer drugs sales and excess deaths still rising year on year? 

Must be because chiu all never update latest mRNA jab rite?... Tongue

Please do the needful and GPGT your latest mRNA jab here to show your faith in project VAX.... Tongue
My corlick went A&E after 2nd and 3rd mRNA jabs due to breathless....this is how sinkies guai guai listen to PAP gov and just follow blindly.
(18-03-2024, 08:50 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]My corlick went A&E after 2nd and 3rd mRNA jabs due to breathless....this is how sinkies guai guai listen to PAP gov and just follow blindly.

Did he go for the "recommended" 4th jab?
(18-03-2024, 08:55 AM)Geneco Wrote: [ -> ]Did he go for the "recommended" 4th jab?

No....he now hates the health minister.
(18-03-2024, 09:02 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]No....he now hates the health minister.

Hope he's feeling better snd recovered now...
(18-03-2024, 08:50 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]My corlick went A&E after 2nd and 3rd mRNA jabs due to breathless....this is how sinkies guai guai listen to PAP gov and just follow blindly.
My brother have also over-heard at hawker ctr, next to his table whereby 2 uncles were talking. They said their Frd jabbed 5 booster died 2 wks later. That is why many people stop vaccinate at 3rd jab.
(18-03-2024, 09:02 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]No....he now hates the health minister.

how come oyk din suffer from any side effect of the jab
did he even take the jab
or pfizer made sure they give him safe saline water in yje jab instead
pfizer is not stupid
if oyk suffer any ill effects
the jab would be immediately pulled....
(18-03-2024, 09:34 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ]how come oyk din suffer from any side effect of the jab
did he even take the jab
or pfizer made sure they give him safe saline water in yje jab instead
pfizer is not stupid
if oyk suffer any ill effects
the jab would be immediately pulled....

Maybe they got the PCR process 1 batch which didn't get the DNA plasmid contamination from process 2...

i went Giant yesterday and overheard 2 guys talking about how their colleague died 1 month after taking his 4th jab.............. Big Grin
(18-03-2024, 10:10 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]i went Giant yesterday and overheard 2 guys talking about how their colleague died 1 month after taking his 4th jab.............. Big Grin
So many cases which cannot be deniable. Obviously something not right. So many tourists coming in no longer get check. Now, what happened? In this instance, why need continue booster? Kind of rubbish.
(18-03-2024, 09:25 AM)Geneco Wrote: [ -> ]Hope he's feeling better snd recovered now...

Nothing serious actually, but just breathless for no reason after jab.
(18-03-2024, 09:29 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]My brother have also over-heard at hawker ctr, next to his table whereby 2 uncles were talking. They said their Frd jabbed 5 booster died 2 wks later. That is why many people stop vaccinate at 3rd jab.

Dearest moh started smsing to get the next shot...
(18-03-2024, 10:10 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote: [ -> ]i went Giant yesterday and overheard 2 guys talking about how their colleague died 1 month after taking his 4th jab.............. Big Grin

It's 50-50 chance, my friend took 5 mRNA shots no issue.
So what's the point for this. Still got meat to stir ?
(18-03-2024, 11:17 AM)Sticw Wrote: [ -> ]Dearest moh started smsing to get the next shot...
Trying to give Pitzer business or clearing back-log stocks. The end users always suffers.
(18-03-2024, 12:06 PM)red3 Wrote: [ -> ]So what's the point for this. Still got meat to stir ?

It gets moar and moar fun for our provaxxers and mRNA fanbois when all latest evidence papers get released day by day lololololol.... Tongue
(18-03-2024, 09:29 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]My brother have also over-heard at hawker ctr, next to his table whereby 2 uncles were talking. They said their Frd jabbed 5 booster died 2 wks later. That is why many people stop vaccinate at 3rd jab.

You mean people will stop dying after they get vaxed  since when?

People die all the time.some during their sleep
..that does not mean sleep cause their deaths.
(Leaked Audio) Pfizer Event Rep : "Honestly, I took Sinovac! hehehe"

pfizer boss ' you are FIRED!!! HAHAHA.....

EVERYONE ELSE 'HOHOHO..' LOL
(18-03-2024, 04:54 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote: [ -> ](Leaked Audio) Pfizer Event Rep : "Honestly, I took Sinovac! hehehe"

pfizer boss ' you are FIRED!!! HAHAHA.....

EVERYONE ELSE 'HOHOHO..' LOL

That's why cannot show their faces.... Tongue
(19-03-2024, 05:11 AM)twinkle07 Wrote: [ -> ]this one?

https://www.tiktok.com/@iriskoh11/video/...0820451602

Jialat liao... Tongue

She took sinovac...

Sure gotch peepur notch happy about this lololololol.... Tongue