SG Talk

Full Version: Elderly cyclist knocked down by car in Toa Payoh after crossing at red man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Elderly cyclist knocked down by car in Toa Payoh after crossing at red man

The cyclist held her hand up as if to gesture for the vehicles not to move, but the driver of a red car seemingly failed to notice her.

👉 https://tsl.to/cyclisttpy

@mustsharenews
The red car cannot see the cyclist because his eyes are glued to the traffic lights hanging high at the front of the box yellow box.

Only the cyclist can see her own red man at the pedestrian crossing.

Fine cyclist $5k, lah.
I hope the bicycle is fine Big Grin
Look not serious to me. I fall so many time l like him.
this is call driver fcked ... bec the law blames the driver for not looking out for pedestrtain and cyclist

I feel for the driver ...how the fck is he going to look at the greenlight and also look for dashing cyclist ... sianz la

whats is his car plate , this is lan lan tio toto lao
(18-03-2024, 12:57 PM)BigNLong Wrote: [ -> ]this is call driver fcked ... bec the law blames the driver for not looking out for pedestrtain and cyclist  I feel for the driver ...how the fck is he going to look at the greenlight and also look for dashing cyclist ... sianz la whats is his car plate , this is lan lan tio toto lao

As both a driver and an occasional cyclist, I feel sorry for the motorist who has to monitor the change in traffic lights while looking out for other road users who do not obey traffic laws. Even though the duty of care is heavier for the driver, there are many cyclists and pedestrians who blatantly flout the rules, putting others and themselves at risk.   Â