SG Talk

Full Version: Singaporeans are the most sleep-deprived among the markets surveyed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Singaporeans are the most sleep-deprived among the markets surveyed, with 44% getting less than the recommended 7 hours of sleep.

✅ On World Sleep Day, here's a list of scents that will help promote more restful sleep 😴💤

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/scents-that-c...59254.html

🌹 Fragrances specially curated by our editors 🌹

Save more, explore more; follow us on: @SingaporeGDS
Singaporeans have the best govt in the world but cannot even sleep soundly?
(18-03-2024, 11:43 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Singaporeans are the most sleep-deprived among the markets surveyed, with 44% getting less than the recommended 7 hours of sleep. On World Sleep Day, here's a list of scents that will help promote more restful sleep

It is no surprise that S'poreans cannot sleep soundly.  Ever since I started going to school, I had to wake up at 6 am. This continued through NS when I usually had to awake at 5:30 am. During my undergrad days at NUS, I had to sleep late to complete my assignments and get up early for classes. This continued when I started working and then having to send my children to kindergarten and school. Now that I am still working full-time and sending my child to JC, my days of waking up at 6 am continue into my early 50s. To add to the lack of sleep, I have started waking up at 3 or 4 am even though my alarm only goes off at 6 am.