SG Talk

Full Version: British Singh tio suan by white Britisher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://x.com/wayotworld/status/1770938040627642788

Cultural appropriation for self-esteem purposes 🤭🤭
These Anglo Indians are racists and look down on other Asians especially the Chinese.

Once I fcuked an airline counter ahneh female at Heathrow because she was very condescending in her attitude.

Another told me Singapore was once just a colony of England smugly and his grin disappeared when I asked him what happened to the prefix Great as in Great Britain Big Grin
(22-03-2024, 08:12 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]These Anglo Indians are racists and look down on other Asians especially the Chinese.

Once I fcuked an airline counter ahneh female at Heathrow because she was very condescending in her attitude. 

Another told me Singapore was once just a colony of England smugly and his grin disappeared when I asked him what happened to the prefix Great as in Great Britain Big Grin
Just reply them “well, I’m here for my holidays and there you are sitting down working. I hope you enjoy your work.”