SG Talk

Full Version: Just now my Uncle tell me drink chicken essence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I actually don't feel got any benefits end of the day by drinking it.
Dun drink the black one, drink the white one...
(25-03-2024, 02:03 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Dun drink the black one, drink the white one...

He gave me drink one is from Yu ren Sheng. I drink seem not say thick than the brands one.

brands one the taste like more rich got some sweetness but heard brand is not say pure , Yu ren sheng one is more pure.
(25-03-2024, 02:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]He gave me drink one is from Yu ren Sheng. I drink seem not say thick than the brands one.

brands one the taste like more rich got some sweetness but heard brand is not say pure , Yu ren sheng one is more pure.

This one?
[Image: organic-high-protein-drip-essence-of-chi...00x600.jpg]
(25-03-2024, 02:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I actually don't feel got any benefits end of the day by drinking it.

How come suddenly  ask u drink chicken essence
(25-03-2024, 02:15 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]How come suddenly  ask u drink chicken essence
Kkj Bo lat??!
(25-03-2024, 02:13 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]This one?
[Image: organic-high-protein-drip-essence-of-chi...00x600.jpg]

Green colour package.
(25-03-2024, 02:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I actually don't feel got any benefits end of the day by drinking it.

I take Red ginseng nowadays. Feel good and cock very strong lately Laughing