SG Talk

Full Version: 22-year-old man arrested after allegedly splashing Ang Mo Kio HDB flat with
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
22-year-old man arrested after allegedly splashing Ang Mo Kio HDB flat with white paint

https://tinyurl.com/2tcvaam7
He should be studying at a university, perhaps a 1st year student. Instead, he squanders his youth doing this. Fifty years on, he would be 72, and picking up discarded cartons to sell.

PM Lee and I will be long dead lorh Fifty years later leh.

I wonder who would be the Prime Minister at that time who would be accused of: FIRE for FTs, Collect Cartons for sinkies.

At nao, it is: Jobs for FTs, Splash paint for sinkies...

PAP's fault as usual right.
(27-03-2024, 11:11 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]He should be studying at a university, perhaps a 1st year student.  Instead, he squanders his youth doing this.  Fifty years on, he would be 72, and picking up discarded cartons to sell.

PM Lee and I will be long dead lorh  Fifty years later leh.

I wonder who would be the Prime Minister at that time who would be accused of: FIRE for FTs, Collect Cartons for sinkies.

At nao, it is:  Jobs for FTs, Splash paint for sinkies...

PAP's fault as usual right.

He wants to be a painter OK lah! Big Grin
(27-03-2024, 11:35 AM)cheekopekman Wrote: [ -> ]He wants to be a painter OK lah! Big Grin

paint company boss is the richest in SGP.
(27-03-2024, 11:52 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]paint company boss is the richest in SGP.

You prefer tarma, painting, ar and cim? Big Grin