SG Talk

Full Version: Couple walk away with resident's outdoor furniture in broad daylight,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Couple walk away with resident's outdoor furniture in broad daylight, police investigatingĀ 

https://tinyurl.com/2eh4nwuw
this is common area right? the stuff shouldnt even be there in the first place
They tot wanted to throw one so just take
(27-03-2024, 11:26 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]They tot wanted to throw one so just take

LJ, uncle and aunty still can monitor the situation before striking
(27-03-2024, 11:26 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]They tot wanted to throw one so just take

thats what me think as well.
my house downstair ground floor all oppupy by malays

the put chairs cupboard children sliding thing, also like a bay hanginng bed...in front of the house got many pots of flower plants..
low ses hdb pigeon hole living problem.
My place has many of such selfish families. They use the grass patch the size of 3 bedrooms outside their flat to plant fruits and vegetable. They put sofa and swings along the corridor till no one can walk.
(27-03-2024, 11:54 AM)Clyde Wrote: [ -> ]My place has many of such selfish families. They use the grass patch the size of 3 bedrooms outside their flat to plant fruits and vegetable. They put sofa and swings along the corridor till no one can walk.

pls refer post #9.
Living together really not easy. I want to grow plants, you want to put furniture. His dog pees and her cat poos. How?
(27-03-2024, 12:02 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Living together really not easy. I want to grow plants, you want to put furniture. His dog pees and her cat poos. How?

living in elite or high class place like sentosa cove landed no such problem.