SG Talk

Full Version: Young voting opposition as housing unaffordable countered by votes from new citizens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You look at the numbers from last 10yrs of new citizen voters even if Young Singaporeans try to do something it will not be effective.

[Image: tq5cRxv.jpeg]
For 1 fed up youngster the gov brings in 5 more new citizens  Big Grin
你是印度阿三吗?
The younger generations is making a right choice. Vote wisely for a better tomorrow. Only those dumb and naive elderlies are so sweetened by goodies, wil only destroy their younger generations future.
PAP has FT#1 POLICY

From Jobs, MOE to HBD

That is why PAP dare not be transparent about the Citizen VS Non- Citizen reports

WHY vote for a Govt that never once said- Citizen #1 in all Policy Making??
(30-03-2024, 11:03 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]The younger generations is making a right choice. Vote wisely for a better tomorrow. Only those dumb and naive elderlies are so sweetened by goodies, wil only destroy their younger generations future.

Elderlies have their live in property paid up. Only want to maintain status quo and live in peace. That's why keep voting incumbent. The bomb will explode only when HDB goes to zero upon reaching the 99 year lease.
Younger generation have a to vote for their children loh. Life will only get tougher for their children if they dun vote wisely.
(30-03-2024, 12:09 PM)FartSunKing Wrote: [ -> ]ladies and gentlemen

this is lj talk from traitors like sgbuffett and foreign press

trying to sow discord among Singaporeans

the truth is the young are not considering voting for opposition

although they may be frustrated with PAP's housing policies

because they have to wait up to 4 to 5 years for their BTO

and pay a higher price compared to what their parents paid for their HDB flat

but they understand the need to wait for their BTO flats so that demand will always exceed supply

to support both the rental market and to ensure HDB prices will continue to appreaciate over time

for all Singaporeans to benefits from PAP's public housing policies
Simple question. Why should the young be so understanding to the govt? U see the young in corp world, do they look like an understanding bunch?

(30-03-2024, 03:02 PM)FartSunKing Wrote: [ -> ]I have 2 young kids in the corporate world

One already applied for a BTO

The other a top NUS graduate with GPA 4.99

They are thankful and grateful to PAP, just like me

You do realise most ordinary people are not top students half are below average
Pap should lose another 5 percentage point.
(30-03-2024, 11:13 AM)winbig Wrote: [ -> ]Elderlies have their live in property paid up. Only want to maintain status quo and live in peace. That's why keep voting incumbent. The bomb will explode only when HDB goes to zero upon reaching the 99 year lease.

will be zero by 99 years. 
BTW note there are some PAP members do not raise hand when ask if they think Sg can last another 100years.

But we are talk next few years and I think we do not need bloomberg to tell us the ground in Sg. Unless govt cannot create jobs and hold inflation down(with vouchers) things would not change much
If lose one GRC they may win another GRC to cancel out. 
so possible there is no change in seats.
(30-03-2024, 11:03 AM)Gemstar Wrote: [ -> ]The younger generations is making a right choice. Vote wisely for a better tomorrow. Only those dumb and naive elderlies are so sweetened by goodies, wil only destroy their younger generations future.

that's why every election - i ask young people to disown their parents and grandparents if they refuse to vote for Oppo...............
Vote for opposition to keep ownself fugg ownself??
Name me 1 opposition worth voting for …. JUST ONE PARTY 
All a bunch of useless toads …. wasted all my years of support and my votes
(30-03-2024, 06:10 PM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]You do realise most ordinary people are not top students half are below average

Haha . No wonder pap keep saying majority of ppl are happy with them. 2 sample count only already concluded that young will be not demanding to govt.

Luckily, they inherited yr wife's sense of logic and not yours.