SG Talk

Full Version: Not bad nice 490k 3rm flat left 59 years lease
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The renovation done looks not bad the agent claim is literally Move in condition cost 490k. Left 59 yrs lease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUf8IrAhGeQ

I more puzzle why this owner wanna sell. Renovation done is indeed not those common ones you used to see. Looks freshly done like that the renovation.

Actually i not surprise this unit will be sold soon.
Too woody lah
(31-03-2024, 12:11 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Too woody lah

actually I see the way how the design layout is quite common come 3rm flat.

the 2nd bed room surely knock down the wall lead to shower room , even knock down the shower wall lead to toilet this is what this unit has done.

than left one one bed room to make the living room look even spacious. I see again this old 3 room is not upgraded one so call got another small room at the kitchen.
camera trick, 3rm vy small.. dont buy.
No living room all spaces use for kitchen unless someone like cooking..
Good enough for a couple. But not good if they intend to have children
(31-03-2024, 08:08 AM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Good enough for a couple. But not good if they intend to have children

Good for singles too.
You ask Mr MBT...he will say this size unit is only enough for his legs room
Location is not that great. Far from most amenities besides the park connector and some shops at Block 120 (one coffeeshop there). Also close to Town Council and Residents Committee at Blk 121.

It is situated in the most remote part of Potong Pasir, far from the shops at Blk 146-148, 136-137, Sheng Siong, Potong Pasir CC and Potong Pasir MRT Station.
Hang goat head sell dog meat. Using camera angle to bluff people. Would you trust such agent?
(31-03-2024, 01:07 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]camera trick, 3rm vy small.. dont buy.

Right ..nowadays can stretch picture that it looks so huge although it’s small
3 room flat even hacked away 1 room,store room the area still remains.
Looks like the owner was a Japanese cook.
(31-03-2024, 08:08 AM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Good enough for a couple. But not good if they intend to have children

No spare room left
although furniture looks expensive, price is
incredible high.

Many expats going to stay in Johor in another few years

Is a bubble.
Nice decor. High price. Even when the agent is presenting, i see there are few places that are q narrow , the thin agent also need to squeeze through.
(31-03-2024, 01:07 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]camera trick, 3rm vy small.. dont buy.

(31-03-2024, 10:05 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]Hang goat head sell dog meat. Using camera angle to bluff people. Would you trust such agent?

Smile Yea they make it look " wide " come the video editing. The Apple iMac computer already expose it. As the iMac look weird like been " stretch ".
(31-03-2024, 10:21 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote: [ -> ]although furniture looks expensive, price is
incredible high.

Many expats going to stay in Johor in another few years

Is a bubble.

I think the owner " maybe like to cook " or else why he using a branded cooking equipment there and that long island table but I curious why he wanna sell , see the renovation still " ok " not say already aging looks quite new. But of course video can't tell have to personally see on the spot to inspect around.
(31-03-2024, 03:01 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]I think the owner " maybe like to cook " or else why he using a branded cooking equipment there and that long island table but I curious why he wanna sell , see the renovation still " ok " not say already aging looks quite new. But of course video can't tell have to personally see on the spot to inspect around.

Why he want to sell?
Guess..want to upgrade 
Needs money want to downgrade.
Or regret the Reno not his likings ?
(31-03-2024, 03:21 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Why he want to sell?
Guess..want to upgrade 
Needs money want to downgrade.
Or regret the Reno not his likings ?

Maybe know the property now a days hard to sell off even coming future so faster load off. There are a lot rich people currently off load their GCB even Mah B T recently sold his GCB for millions.
(31-03-2024, 03:35 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe know the property now a days hard to sell off even coming future so faster load off. There are a lot rich people currently off load their GCB even Mah B T recently sold his GCB for millions.

Sell n enjoy life rather than let others enjoy his wealth 
Naked comes naked goes
To sell this the owner cannot own one currently, aso cannot buy another one immediately. Wonder where he stay? Either rent or tongpang with someone
(31-03-2024, 03:39 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]Sell n enjoy life rather than let others enjoy his wealth 
Naked comes naked goes

Actually this is what I feel. Yea you are right also depend the owner age. If u already 50 years above better off load assets. I see those ultra rich already trying to off load their multi assets since they own not just one property is few properties. They only just want to retain one which they spend most of their time in. Come cars also , just retain at most one or two. The rest sell off.
(31-03-2024, 03:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Actually this is what I feel. Yea you are right also depend the owner age. If u already 50 years above better off load assets. I see those ultra rich already trying to off load their multi assets since they own not just one property is few properties. They only just want to retain one which they spend most of their time in. Come cars also , just retain at most one or two. The rest sell off.

For u no house to sell only wait to possess it.
Your uncle how ?
(31-03-2024, 03:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Actually this is what I feel. Yea you are right also depend the owner age. If u already 50 years above better off load assets. I see those ultra rich already trying to off load their multi assets since they own not just one property is few properties. They only just want to retain one which they spend most of their time in. Come cars also , just retain at most one or two. The rest sell off.

Come xiao san aso. Just keep one or two shd be enough
(31-03-2024, 03:46 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote: [ -> ]For u no house to sell only wait to possess it.
Your uncle how ?

Smile I don’t chase play property rah , got one army friend always spend and spend show off how good rent out his resale HDB flat whereas stay with his parents. He got ask why never learn from him I just say nah .