SG Talk

Full Version: I won 4D yesterday....now what to do with the $$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: NuGv3VW.jpeg]

It's just a small amount. But very happy first tike win this year.

Was thinking of going to Haidilao with the winnings. Never been before but heard its very good.
Congrats to you..you deserve it..pls treat your mum to a good meal.
There is a saying in chinese 傻人有傻福 Big Grin
(31-03-2024, 08:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ][Image: NuGv3VW.jpeg]

Was thinking of going to Haidilao with the winnings. Never been before but heard its very good.

Yes HDL is considered quite atas in sg.  Not so in mainland china.  Go to the clarke quay outlet.  Got freebies like popcorn or ice cream.  Evening time can have free manicures for your mum.
Treat sgtalker buffet
Treat your parents a nice feast and the rest of the $$$ donate some $$$ to charity.
The real warren Buffett won't buy 4d or toto.
Aiya just Consolation price, two dollars big only $130 lah....eat buffet lunch at Serangon road .
(31-03-2024, 08:47 AM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats to you..you deserve it..pls treat your mum to a good meal.
There is a saying in chinese 傻人有傻福 Big Grin

What the F...k did he do to deserve it?

He made your mother heypi?  Rolleyes
(31-03-2024, 09:09 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote: [ -> ]Treat your parents a nice feast and the rest of the $$$ donate some $$$ to charity.

Parent
Not parents 

Only his mother is alive which is rather annoying because he cannot claim legal ownership of the 4-room HDB flat. He'd been waiting for 40 years.  Rolleyes

Small amount but how much u lose to win it
Anyway congrats
(31-03-2024, 08:55 AM)Bigiron Wrote: [ -> ]Treat sgtalker buffet

He doesn't owe us. 

Digital buffet is okay since our relationships only exist in this domain. 

Outside of here, you don't even know it if the person sitting next to you on the bus is his mother.

That's how close we are to him in real life and so I see no reason why he should invite any of us out for a buffet.  Rolleyes

Haidilao overhyped!

Should try Beauty in The Pot @The Kinex or @Nex. But you need to reserve a table!

Far better than Haidilao
(31-03-2024, 09:46 AM)sporeguy Wrote: [ -> ]Haidilao overhyped!

Should try Beauty in The Pot @The Kinex or @Nex. But you need to reserve a table!

Far better than Haidilao

Thanks for the recommendation I will look it up
(31-03-2024, 09:33 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]What the F...k did he do to deserve it?

He made your mother heypi?  Rolleyes

If you are stupiak you are stupiak.
Among all his predictions, he finally gets one right this time..so he deserves it!

If you don know anything you don come and bark here.make yourself look real stupiak Big Grin

You can go make your grandfather happy lah.. Big Grin
(31-03-2024, 09:46 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]He doesn't owe us. 

Outside of here, you don't even know it if the person sitting next to you on the bus is his mother.

That's how close we are to him in real life and so I see no reason why he should invite any of us out for a buffet.  Rolleyes

True..After a drunk night, you woke up with your naked grandmother sleeping right next to you. Smile
A group of mit student did a study on how to make money from lotteries:

1. If you intend to earn money, don’t play the lottery. The probability is too low.

2. If you have to play 4D, bet big. Your expected value is higher than a small bet.

3. If you seek the thrill of winning, play TOTO instead. The probability of winning a prize is 8x higher than in 4D.

4. If you play TOTO, only participate in special draws with large prize pools, and maximize your expected value by betting on uncommon numbers that others are unlikely to choose.
I believe if you add up the past loss and gain, the nett could be very negative.
(31-03-2024, 09:46 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]He doesn't owe us. 

Of coz he is not treating anyone lah...win $120 can treat you eat what....treat you eat sai..you want? Use your brain lah kiddo! Don make a fool of yourself!
(31-03-2024, 09:38 AM)Oyk Wrote: [ -> ]Parent
Not parents 

Only his mother is alive which is rather annoying because he cannot claim legal ownership of the 4-room HDB flat. He'd been waiting for 40 years.  Rolleyes

Why?? You want to help him claim ownership by marrying his mother ah? Wait he asks you to marry his grandmother instead!  Big Grin
(31-03-2024, 09:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the recommendation I will look it up
You won't regret! Haidilao charged like crazy for the same fare!

Beauty in The Pot - order the collagen soup & tomato soup!

Note fruits/salad are complimentary! Once ordered go to various stations to make your own sauces - and don't forget to help yourself to the fruits/salad - all free! At the end of the meal they will give you a free dessert too!

But mind you - very crowded! Should make reservation.
won so little how to go so far???
That 4d no he dreamt one
Think it’s last year
Since sgbutt hasn't been to HDL just go. You only live once. Even if it's expensive, just go. What for keep so much money? But most importantly, bring your mother along.
Never heard he brought his mum out for food
Only mentioned to the bank open fd
Instead of celebrating with the meagre prize once in a long while, use the betting money instead much better right
Smile I quit play 4D and toto weekly liao. Unless parents suddenly wanna buy 4d or toto than I will help them place bet via Spool online.

If you have Spool online account you will get SHOCK how much money you bet and lose in fact.

One thing good they do display how much you deposit how much the payout and losses. Also can set Limit for yourself to avoid become a hardcore gambler.

I check my deposit and losses , I rather throw on ULU stocks or even BTC just park there. The odds to win actually is more better than play lottery. Partly no matter what come stocks and BTC surely will go up but of course you must know the " right timing yourself to sell off . "
(31-03-2024, 01:32 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote: [ -> ]Smile I quit play 4D and toto weekly liao. Unless parents suddenly wanna buy 4d or toto than I will help them place bet via Spool online.

If you have Spool online account you will get SHOCK how much money you bet and lose in fact.

One thing good they do display how much you deposit how much the payout and losses. Also can set Limit for yourself to avoid become a hardcore gambler.

I check my deposit and losses , I rather throw on ULU stocks or even BTC just park there. The odds to win actually is more better than play lottery. Partly no matter what come stocks and BTC surely will go up but of course you must know the " right timing yourself to sell off . "

Even if you buy soccer, the odds are the lousiest in the world.
(31-03-2024, 01:38 PM)pinkpanther Wrote: [ -> ]Even if you buy soccer, the odds are the lousiest in the world.

Well that is true.
(31-03-2024, 08:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote: [ -> ]It's just a small amount. But very happy first tike win this year.

you are genius !

can predict stock market and 4D results

A 2bucks 
B 1buck.
Pages: 1 2