SG Talk

Full Version: Singaporean asks how “so many SG restaurants can hire so many foreigners?”
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Singaporean asks how “so many SG restaurants can hire so many foreigners?”

https://theindependent.sg/singaporean-as...oreigners/
Because businessmen tell gov that no sinkies will to draw a salary of less than $2000
The person asking this question is really dumb. Those in the know, know the answer Smile
(31-03-2024, 10:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]The person asking this question is really dumb.  Those in the know, know the answer Smile

They don't know mah. I also dunno until many years ago when one of my friend in the beauty and wellness business told me how they do it.
(31-03-2024, 10:49 AM)Levin Wrote: [ -> ]They don't know mah. I also dunno until many years ago when one of my friend in the beauty and wellness business told me how they do it.

That's why strange.  He said he is in the F&B line and yet he still doesn't know Thinking
(31-03-2024, 10:54 AM)p1acebo Wrote: [ -> ]That's why strange.  He said he is in the F&B line and yet he still doesn't know Thinking

Yalor. F&B people should know. The method should be SOP for F&B businesses by now.
You voted for it.
Now then you complain.

Sg is a farking crowded city.
For the halal chop displayed for coffeeshop stalls need one attendant that is their ppl either on shift hours. Not sure required by law or boss use own common sense. How would those customers trust the stall if it is all tended by not their ppl.