SG Talk

Full Version: Any SGTALKER KOR KOR , JIE JIE REMEMBER THIS ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
华人华语

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaeTjievER0tGuj3byvmv...ovs1RlEg&s]
(31-03-2024, 07:29 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]华人华语

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaeTjievER0tGuj3byvmv...ovs1RlEg&s]

This campagin start from LKY still fail even till now. Most kids now a days speak Englsih. In fact Parents do feedback in SG , end of the day English is the language most of the time using it be it at school or at work. So end up Parents obviously put English first.
Parents' fault. Even my dogs and chickens all can understand huayue.

When I said chi fan le, all suddenly appear from nowhere. It's a matter of persistence
(01-04-2024, 10:54 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote: [ -> ]Parents' fault. Even my dogs and chickens all can understand huayue.

When I said chi fan le, all suddenly appear from nowhere. It's a matter of persistence

Quite a lot Malays civil servant go learn Mandarin in Malaysia now a days partly due to China investor next even come individual parents who are Malay bring their kids go learn Mandarin.

I feel Malaysia the Malay there know end of the day Money is more important , no money how to buy daily needs. As the Opposition who pro Malays one always claim Anwar is Pro Chinese, China. I not surprise as time go by as Long Anwar still retain his PM role and his party continue to be ruling party. Malaysia grow will be quite fast even than SG.