SG Talk

Full Version: Who still take the same lift with a PMA/PMD/Ebike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think HDB should look into this. It’s a 100% no way out. They should banned these from entering the lift.
There were cases of PMA vehicles caught fire in lifts. 

People in the lift would be burnt alive. 

Exactly! No way out. That’s why I told my family and friends to avoid entering the lift with a PMA/PMD/ebike
In China, many lifts have AI cameras to recognise PMD. A warning will be given to the riders if the cameras detect PMDs in the lifts.
(01-04-2024, 02:43 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote: [ -> ]I think HDB should look into this. It’s a 100% no way out. They should banned these from entering the lift.

heng ar

i just bring Ethanol and Cigarette Lighter into the lift

heng ar

stay landed no see those low ses peasant no had this problem.
(01-04-2024, 03:16 PM)grotesqueness Wrote: [ -> ]heng ar

i just bring Ethanol and Cigarette Lighter into the lift

heng ar

Why he let fire burn his ass?
(01-04-2024, 03:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote: [ -> ]In China, many lifts have AI cameras to recognise PMD. A warning will be given to the riders if the cameras detect PMDs in the lifts.
China have too many experiences in this.
PAP must wait until gets out- of- control

Why no hospital cert yet many of them ride all over the place?

Then call mobility aid for what?

Call it a motorbike and charge $40k COE, lah.
(01-04-2024, 03:39 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote: [ -> ]Why he let fire burn his ass?

that one you got to ask the alcohol in his system
This Govt will definitely not take any responsibility for their inaction or lack of decision. But those people seriously need more exercise instead of PMA.

[Image: IMG-0920.jpg]
Dangerous must siam
Best is ban it
(01-04-2024, 03:18 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote: [ -> ]stay landed no see those low ses peasant no had this problem.

What about those couriers who ride e-bikes to make deliveries?
(01-04-2024, 07:18 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]This Govt will definitely not take any responsibility for their inaction or lack of decision. But those people seriously need more exercise instead of PMA.

Saw one woman ride this into the one of Orchard Rd ion 's  toilet
(01-04-2024, 07:18 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote: [ -> ]This Govt will definitely not take any responsibility for their inaction or lack of decision. But those people seriously need more exercise instead of PMA.

They need the GDP. It brings in many opportunities for each unit sold and until it get burned and that’s where the real $$ comes in.