SG Talk

Full Version: Satay price already hit 1 dollar!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quite a lot places selling 1 dollars per stick. Wow lau imaging you order 50 sticks will cost 50 bucks!

last time back in 80s , my parents always buy 50 or 100 sticks even price increase from 60s, to 70s, 80s still reasonable and majority can afford to enjoy satay.

Now I think become semi luxury food like that. Some satay stall sell 1 dollar and min you must order 10 sticks. Even those sell 60 or 70 cents heard a lot claim meat is not much very thin also more fats than meat.
dont eat charcoal roasted food, easily get cancer...

avoid at all cost,, dont say i did not warn u.

why u want to buy cancer for 1$ a stick,

u want cancer go NUH call the doctor to give u one piece after he come out of the surgery room...
it is free.
(04-04-2024, 02:50 AM)victortan Wrote: [ -> ]dont eat charcoal roasted food, easily get cancer...

avoid at all cost,, dont say i did not warn u.

why u want to buy cancer for 1$ a stick,

u want cancer go NUH call the doctor to give u one piece after he come out of the surgery room...
it is free.

main cause of cancer is smoking, obesity,processed foods  and hereditary...

BBQ does produce some chemicals of concern but if you don't eat often risk is lower. Chicken is less risk than red meat. taking out burnt parts may help lower risk.

https://time.com/5613194/grilled-meat-cancer-risk/
There are a few food I stopped.
1. Satay
2. Bak chang (dumpling)
3. Muah chee
4. Prata
5. Waffle
6. Chui kway
7. Chee cheong fun

Have them overprice.